Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > OnlineHumiliateSlve

Rate this Entry

My Master's Gift for me

Posted 02-25-2018 at 06:21 AM by OnlineHumiliateSlve

My master made me cry last night and wanted me to post a blog post explaining what he made me do:

My master commanded me to tell my mother I loved her and kiss her on the head and shit my pants as I kissed her head. So, last night I went into my living room waiting for my mother to get off the phone in the kitchen. When she got off the phone, I walked over to her in the kitchen and prepared to shit as I did. I then hugged her and told her I loved her and pushed most of it out and then kissed her cheek and finished shitting my pants like the dumb mindless bitch I am. I then waddled back to my room where my master then made me get on all fours on top of my bed and piss my pants that I just shit in. Being the dumb, nasty, obedient bitch I am, I peed my pants. At this point I felt extremely depraved, and worthless, and pathetic. Finally, my master had me bury my face in the puddle of pee on my bed which is when I started crying like the pathetic gross bimbo I am. After that, the last thing I had to do was sit on he floor in my own shit filled and piss soaked pants and edge like the nasty brainless slut I am. I was very grateful that my masters treated me like the dumb pathetic bitch I am.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1336 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments