Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Three slaves later

Posted 11-12-2017 at 04:01 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-23-2017 at 04:21 AM by CSasha

Since the last twelve months, I had more slaves than just three, but I liked this title. Some slaves I owned for hours, others for days, weeks or even months. With most requests, it's straightforward to refuse. Most difficulties I had with turning getDare friends I already knew and was sure they brought very much into any relationship. But if I accepted even only all the proper requests, I wouldn't have enough time to take care of any slave as good as I feel obliged.

Because being a Mistress...
Oracle
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

An Irish Adventure

Posted 08-30-2017 at 04:54 PM by lola.fox

James and I recently just returned from a lovely trip to Ireland. We had packed our itinerary full of sightseeing across several different cities, which was a lot of fun, but unfortunately left us with little time for kink. Thankfully we did get to squeeze a couple full on sessions in, as well as lots of solid kinky sex. During one of these sessions, we decided to let me have a go at my sadistic side to see how I’d like it. We’ve very lightly dabbled in switching before, both in person and online, mainly...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Reports
Old

What I Have So Far

Posted 06-29-2017 at 11:50 AM by vance810
Tags life, switch

First off I have to thank eveyone that I have met on here so far.
I have found some great and awesome people and they have made being involved on this site and in the community amazing!!

The next thing I have to say is that I have found an amazing girl through said people above. I am a switch and enjoy being a domme online. This lady has opened up so much of my dominant side and let me discover myself. I have found out so much about her and it has been an amazing week just getting...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My BDSM test result

Posted 10-31-2016 at 09:07 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 11-20-2016 at 10:24 AM by CSasha

My BDSM test result

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
92% Switch
89% Brat
89% Submissive
84% Degradee
84% Girl/Boy
83% Ageplayer
81% Experimentalist
76% Primal (Prey)
76% Exhibitionist
73% Rope bunny
73% Voyeur
72% Non-monogamist
68% Rigger
66% Pet
65% Degrader
65% Masochist
63% Slave
61% Brat tamer
59% Dominant
57% Master/Mistress...
Oracle
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

Crossroads: Sub v. Domme

Posted 01-23-2015 at 09:55 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

As you all know, I have been with Asslvr (aka Mr. Devious) as his sub for about 7 months now. Our d/s connection is magical. Right from the beginning we had an open and honest relationship, and trust started building easily from the very first day we talked (which isn't an easy thing for me to do normally).

I love being a sub. I love to please and make somebody proud of me. I love to feel cherished and wanted and needed. I love to give up control to somebody I trust, and feel a sense...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 3.67 average.

Exploring my inner Domme

Posted 11-09-2014 at 07:22 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:38 AM by Butterfly

As I have mentioned, Asslvr and I switched roles this past week. We started at 12 am last Sunday and ended today at 5 pm. I really had a lot of fun.

When Asslvr and I first started talking 5 months ago, he had mentioned that he had liked the idea of being a sub at times, but we didn't really explore this too much since I had absolutely no experience. Not only had I never played Domme to anybody, but I had never even given a dare to anybody before.

Over the past few months,
A Butterfly Princess <3