Go Back   getDare Forums > Blogs

Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.

Me and my ... part-time sissy

Posted 08-26-2018 at 04:14 AM by Cassandra (Mad prophecies from ancient greece)
Updated 08-26-2018 at 04:24 AM by Cassandra

Around 12 years ago, I bought my first skirt, and a corsage-like bra. The skirt was ugly and too tight around the legs, the bra just hilariously disfunctional. Shortly before, I had fucked my ass with self-made dildos for the first time. I enjoy to be fucked. Partly I enjoy it physically, partly it hurts, plus it is exhausting. But most of my joy is being desired, teasing by my physical existence, and being a joy and relief. Though I am fortunately only average size and shape, I am not a man. I don't...
Prodigy
Old

Me and my ... facial and body hair

Posted 07-05-2018 at 10:59 AM by Cassandra (Mad prophecies from ancient greece)

I have been asked to write more about my transition, from a male body to a gamma body. Because I am not a man. Here is me again writing about my journey to explore and discover what I really am, and how I get to perceived and accepted as the person I am, including being labeled and treated the way I want.

I didn't shave my face until the age of twenty-six. I think I didn't have upnormal facial hair growth, just that nobody else I knew with natural facial hair growth didn't shave until...
Prodigy
Old

I want to be a girl!

Posted 12-18-2017 at 08:22 AM by maleforyou (Jessica's Blog)

As part of a new, and temporary rule, I've effectively got to blog about something I'm uncomfortable talking about for the next 2 days...this time it's one of my kinks I'm less experienced with; feminisation

I want to be a girl. There, I've said it. It's not a particularly new feeling either; when I was in my younger teens it was a bit of a fantasy of mine to wake up a girl, my poor cock destined for the bin to be replaced by a lovely pair of boobs and pussy. I'm not particularly sure...
getDare Prodigy
Old

Need Punishment for Failed Crossdressing Dare

Posted 08-19-2016 at 08:29 AM by G123

I've been a crossdresser for a couple of years now but until the last couple of weeks I've never gone outside before. Last night I came across a dare that was too go running outside in a bra, panties, shorts, and shirt. If you ran into someone you should turn around until you lose sight of them, strip down to just the bra and panties run 250 steps in the same direction, then run 500 steps in the opposite direction, and then go back to retrieve your clothes. I decided to do the date as I've never run...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Sissy tasks/Dares/Assignments

Posted 08-14-2016 at 08:11 AM by Girlyboy69

PM me any sissy dares/tasks/assignments of your choice and I will reply with pictures without my face in them. Please keep within limits
Baby Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Sissy shopping

Posted 07-13-2016 at 12:59 AM by tiffanysissyslut69

I am going shopping tomorrow at the mall and have a budget of $80 what should I get?
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PLEASE gimme some sissy dares for the day

Posted 07-05-2016 at 10:43 PM by Girlyboy69

I'm hoping to get some sissy dares/tasks for the day. Will reply with pictures without my face in them. Please pm me the dares/tasks
Baby Member
Posted in Uncategorized