Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Story: The trip Part 2

Posted 09-02-2016 at 11:14 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-22-2016 at 04:02 PM by CSasha

Part 1

Then I discovered it was a semi-detached house, two entries, seemingly both inhabited. He hadn't told me any house number or family name. And besides, when would the other people be or come at home. Were they on vacation or was I in risk to be seen? What if was going to cry or moan in the house? Would the neighbors hear us? I slightly blushed. Time to knock and get to know how my friend cared for these sorrows of mine.

Just when I noticed I didn't even know where...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: The trip Part 1

Posted 09-02-2016 at 11:14 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-22-2016 at 03:59 PM by CSasha

We had met a couple of weeks ago online via getDare. Some messages went back and forth, and then we moved over to Kik. He dared me and was a fantastic top. Especially afterwards we had some more conversations, way beyond or kinks, though returning to them again.

He was looking for a sub with no limits, even had an Ad out there and in his signature. But he was looking for someone really without any limits. His limits were still in line, which were social death and mutilation. He was a pretty...
Oracle
Posted in Stories