Go Back   getDare Forums > Blogs

Old

Reasons why I am 14

Posted 09-13-2018 at 03:54 AM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)
Updated 09-13-2018 at 04:47 AM by lilith_

- The biggest fangirl of Avril Lavigne, Britney Spears but also Blink 182, Green Day, My Chemical Romance and all that cool stuff.

- LANA, MELANIE, MARINA, GOD-FUCKING-DAMMIT!!!!!!

- High school outfits, hates homework, can't understand math, is easily distracted.

- Teacher kink.

- Still reads fanfiction and has no shame for it.

- Can spend hours listening to interviews of favorite celebrities.

- Lollipops, bubblegums,
Distinguished Member
Posted in Kinky me
Old

Guide: How To Deal With A Little Brat

Posted 04-23-2018 at 02:45 AM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)

1) Sit on their face and say "Did someone speak? I thought I heard someone speaking, hmmm..."

2) Put clothespins on their tongue.

3) When they blame Teddy for their bad behavior, threaten to punish him instead. No little wants to see their Teddy being punished. They will shut up and listen!

4) Draw dicks on their coloringbooks (works best if you're an older brat. Mind you, you will probably get punished for it if you share a Dom.)

Distinguished Member
Posted in Kinky me
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

The Worst Punishment of the whole Universe

Posted 03-22-2018 at 08:01 AM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)

Have you ever thought of the worst punishment of the universe? Is it heavy impact play? Blood play? Needles? Or maybe clothespins on every inch of your body? No, dear readers... These are nothing in front of what I went through.

I was a little (big) shit this morning. I talked back, I mocked and I even showed my adorable middle finger. All these result in a punishment, correct? Correct! Little did I know what I put myself into....

I was told to sit on my knees, facing the
Distinguished Member
Posted in Kinky me
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

A story of a bratty tongue

Posted 02-11-2018 at 01:04 PM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)

Once upon a time there was a bratty tongue who kept talking back and being sarcastic. One day the bratty tongue was a litte brattier than before and that got her into trouble. The bratty tongue had to suffer two (!) clothespins on her for 10 minutes that felt like a decade. The bratty tongue was in a lot of pain at first but then she went numb. She was a sad tongue. After finally the decade passed, the bratty tongue had learned her lesson (or not???)
Distinguished Member
Posted in Kinky me