Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Story: Black and Blue

Posted 08-24-2016 at 02:29 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-22-2016 at 03:30 PM by CSasha

Just recently I had found the getDare community and signed up. After looking through the board and other users profiles, I had followed their example and set up a simple Likes and Dislikes blog entry, and had linked it in my profile. There were plenty of opportunities to contact and hook up with people. Nothing comes from nothing. Though I was prepared for lots of rejections and bad eggs, and in fact, I had gotten one. Now after a bad experience with pictures and a black mail game, I was horny again,...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Birthday Orgasm #19, 20, 25, 26 - Sucker, Body Writing, Ruined

Posted 09-05-2015 at 12:02 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 09-07-2015 at 07:54 PM by Butterfly

The other night, after a late night at a company BBQ, Asslvr and I were super horny and were going to have sex before I remembered that we still needed to do this Birthday orgasm:

25. During sex while asslvr is wearing one of the glow in the dark sleeves.

Before we started, Asslvr let me use the small vibe on my clit. I turned it on high and put it between my legs and started to stroke it up and down, just barely hitting my clit at first. It didn't take long for me to start
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Body Writting.jpg
Views:	431
Size:	28.0 KB
ID:	346  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Pm dares

Posted 10-21-2014 at 04:52 PM by Jessieboo

PM ANAL & I'll put a plug in for 1 hour.
PM WRITE & I'll write anything you want on my body in sharpie.
PM GOLDEN & i'll have a golden shower next time i need to pee.
PM HOLD & I'll have to hold my pee for 2-6hrs. (your choice)
PM HIT & a number between 100-500 & I'll hit my pussy, ass and/or tits that many times.
PM EDGE & I will edge as many times as you want before I'm allowed to cum.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

One name for the slut each day!

Posted 03-01-2014 at 08:51 AM by Slutreadytouse
Updated 03-03-2014 at 11:14 AM by Slutreadytouse

The slut has to write a name each day on its body. It is usually covered with clothes when going to work. Its Miss will call the slut by that name each day. The slut will also refer to itself with that name (e.g. stupid cuntwhore).

You are free to give the slut degrading names. Please post them in this thread.

Its Miss will chose another name each day. If suggested by any of you, the slut will add your username on its body as well and thank you via PM.

Thanks for...
Old

Day 8

Posted 04-27-2012 at 03:03 PM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)
Updated 04-28-2012 at 01:16 AM by MsX

One of the earliest punishments I did was to write 200 words explaining why I am a slut. A few days later, I received a PM from the person who set the dare, and he was not happy.

"I enjoyed reading this slut but I'm a little disappointed about a couple of things.

Firstly, why weren’t you wearing high heels with your outfit? All the other strippers and whores wear them so why not you? Do you feel like your better than them? Explain this to me slut?

Secondly,
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized