Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

UM? I think im happy lol

Posted 03-01-2011 at 06:02 PM by maddy09

So, i got mad and yelled at my ex because he was my best friend and he wanted me to act like nothing happend but i cant do that, i dont know why but i cant, so i told him what i thought of him then me and my friend kicked him out of my group and he hasnt talk to me since, and that kind of makes me happy because i didnt want to be his friend anymore because he hurt me, well that is it
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

the first day

Posted 03-01-2011 at 05:30 PM by twinslaves (my live as a slave)

02-03-2011

tonight i talkt to my miss. the first order whas that all my clothes where forbiden for tonight and that i had to chat in the livingroom naked whit my curtains open. I got undressed in my bedroom and locked my closet. i than went downstairs where she told me to toss the key out in to the backyard. I opend the back door and throwed the key as far as i could whitout looking. After that she gave me 3 rules for now. rule 1: no orgasme whitout her permision. 2: i have to masturbate...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Common misconceptions about me

Posted 02-27-2011 at 08:23 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

A lot of people assume. I, myself, assume. A lot of you have made some assumptions about me. Some warranted, some not. I will clear these up
  • Every single person loves me. Not the case. A lot of people despise me; mainly here but elsewhere as well
  • I am a cool, strong, sporty guy. I love sports, but I have about 5 percent athletic ability.
  • I enjoy banning people on this website. I don't (unless you are cruel to me about it). In real life, I have a tough time dealing with discipline.
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The American Flag

Posted 02-26-2011 at 09:25 AM by loke
Updated 02-26-2011 at 09:29 AM by loke

I don't really care about it.

Wooo, I love freedom of speech and freedom of expression.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Funbag cancelled for this Friday

Posted 02-24-2011 at 09:33 AM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

I have some personal business I need to take care of on Friday. That means, sadly, Funbag will be canceled. However, please send in stuff so I can things together for next Friday.

MBP
getDare Expert
Posted in Funbag!
Old

:( sadness

Posted 02-22-2011 at 05:30 PM by maddy09

I got dumped today, and it sucked, he was my best friend and he dumped me after two days, he said he likes some other girl and can't go out with me knowing he likes someone else. I should have seen this coming he is like this to every girl, but i at least expected it to go on longer then two days, i mean im not that bad. I guess he was trying to be nice, and get this he still expected me to be ok with him walking me to my bus like he has for the last 2 years, ugh
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

What???

Posted 02-20-2011 at 10:22 PM by maddy09

Well im happy im going to the mall tomorrow with my friends and we are seeing a movie, im tired so i should sleep but i dont want to. I went back to my depressing pics because i find them pretty, what do you people thing? anyway i wanted to make a quick blog because i was bored
Posted in Uncategorized