Go Back   getDare Forums > Blogs

Old

Switching...confusing but ultimately the best of both worlds

Posted 10-03-2018 at 09:59 PM by Bloxo

It's now 5:18am and I seem to have blog fever...hopefully this will be contagious haha

So Blogs are a great way to voice opinions, get your thoughts on paper...I mean forum paper and let people know what you are like...so I thought I would write about my experiences in role...

So...always best to start at the beginning...

When I was younger, I was rather shy, especially with the opposite sex, there were reasons I didn't feel confident about myself that I won't...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Mess...a life of curious feelings

Posted 10-03-2018 at 07:58 PM by Bloxo

Hello loyal blogeteers, welcome to my latest instalment.

So there I was in chat, minding my own business when iheartfun asked me to write a blog about my messy experiences...or something like that, finding it very hard to say no to a pretty face...and thinking this would be interesting of course, I agreed...and here I am...at 3:25am writing away...

This kink has been around me from a very early age, I am first aware of noticing it probably around the age of 6 or so...fair...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 2.00 average.

BDSM Education: Welcome!

Posted 10-03-2018 at 12:08 PM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)
Updated 10-03-2018 at 12:11 PM by lilith_

Hello, Getdarians!

Every week I will be posting an educational blog concerning BDSM and Kink. The truth is that I am not a know-it-all (even if I pretend that I am!) so I am making my own research while writing these blogs for you. This way we can all learn and grow!

Most of my posts will be summaries of youtube videos or research papers and articles, so if you are interested in watching or reading the original content, send me a PM to send you all the links. Most of the
Distinguished Member
Posted in BDSM Education
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 2.00 average.

Party poopers

Posted 10-03-2018 at 03:29 AM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)

We all know them and we all hate them. I don't understand why some people get so excited by ruining someone else's fun.

So, I have been pretty involved into exposure this month, kiiinda taking over temporarily exposed. I've posted there 3 times and 3 times my pictures have been reported FOR NO REASON AT ALL. Why the fuck do people have to piss on whatever makes me feeling anything other than apathy???

If the person who did it is from GetDare and is reading this, honestly:
Distinguished Member
Posted in Rants