Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > >.>

duhmmm...
  1. Old Comment

I am alive, just in hideing haha

Was wondering where you've been. Ya betta come back soon!

Hmm, I never got comments like that where they ask to play TorD, although I have seen them.
  2. Old Comment

I'm in love....

Plus, it's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.
  3. Old Comment

I'm in love....

You're 15/16.

Very rarely is it actually "true" love at that point.
  4. Old Comment

I'm in love....

Well...

I'll say this about love: everyone wants it but no one knows what the hell it is, or is supposed to be, and no one wants exactly the same thing all the time.

Why? Because ultimately, love is a decision. You can 'fall in love' and 'out of love' but really, what we usually call love is a biochemical reaction in the brain. It is the 'coup-de-foudre' which leads two individuals to connect on what appears to be a deeper level. But the act of 'falling in love' has nothing to do with 'remaining in love'. That is something that you have to work at all the time, because that kind of 'love' is all about the relationship and not about the brain's chemical response to stimuli.

Do you know why people get hurt with love? It's because no one sees eye-to-eye, and no one is honest about it. Love is idealized when it really should be analyzed and reflected upon. People believe that love simply happens, but scientists of the brain (biologists as well as psychologists) both agree that love is a complex emotional and physical response to certain behaviors and chemicals. Love is a complex process that takes us over and makes us do, well, stupid things.

Knots, I've been there. It doesn't get better or worse. It is what it is, and you have to accept it, I think. You can't live life without love, I believe, but you can experience love and not let it take you over or destroy you. Always be aware of the responsibility you have towards yourself and others when you feel the love.

Hang in there. That's all any of us can really do, anyway.
    Updated 07-06-2009 at 09:05 AM by interesting
  5. Old Comment

OKAY! My relationship(i think???)

Her saying she has a lot on her shoulders, just give her time. She didn't say no, and she is asking for time so I guess she still like you. I'm not sure why she's acting like that, but whatever, I guess she just needs time.
  6. Old Comment

I don't know why i am even nice...

I know, some girls do say that. I think it's silly. And some girls are just really horrible to guys, they go on like they like them one day them completely ignore them the next.
  7. Old Comment

Yeah well i'm a fucking idiot... We arnt back together were just back on speaking terms... and i went to the dance thing for her. I CRYED THE WHOLE TIME! then i got out and she never even said hi to me... I started crying more.... Well andrew and alicen just sat there. I cryed for almost a hour before i finally forced myself to stop to get in the van to go home. Then i got a call from mel tonight, she said sorry for not saying hi, then we talked.... Then i asked her "Are we ever going to be more then just friends?" and she said "We will see what the future holds, i have allot on my shoulders right now" FIGURE THAT OUT FOR ME! I'm going to cry myself to sleep soon and hope that that means "I just need some time to fix stuff and then we can get back together"

FML!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. Old Comment

I didnt say you said that. But i did however say that other girls say that.
  9. Old Comment

See I told you, I said if I were her I would think you were mad at me. I figured it might be like a miscommunication issue.
    See I'm knowledgable, even though that isn't a word.
    xD
    Happy for you.
  10. Old Comment

I've never said "All guys are jerks" I've never said all '' is anything. Because I don't insult an entire group of people based on my own experiences. If I've met every person from that particular group and they are mean, then it's justifiable to say it. But I' haven't meant ALL guys, and either way I've met loads that are really nice, it's the same with girls. So don't stereotype.
  11. Old Comment

The funny thing with the "all guys are jerks" line and similar is that from experience it's always a girl who's with a guy who's an ass, or has just split up with them. They would then proceed to go on a rant about him, guys like him, and such. Often saying "I wish more guys were like you" etc.

Then rather than doing, what "should" be the obvious in that situation and spend more time with a guy they've just stated is a lovely guy and all... they head straight back down to their normal hangout where they've found the last 3 utter prats, and eventually wonder why the next one is no different...

Or even worse, go right back to the guy because "he's being himself" or some such bollocks. I lose all sorts of respect for people being stupid like that. You admit there's a lovely guy talking to you, state you wish more were like him, then go pick someone the total opposite anyway. Then wonder why not only are you in the same position as before, but if said guy changes and stops being so lovely, caring and friendly all the time, they complain, utterly stupid.
  12. Old Comment

Thats so ironic. I get pegged for stereotyping girls. When I hear DAILY "All guys are jerks!" I'm living proof that not all guys are jerks. so our half my friends. They stereotype us for a few of what guys do. And i can't blame them, because they probably started out being the nice guy and then when they got there heart ripped out, stomped on, and set on fire they started to be jerks and were sick of caring. By the way she screw up not me, I have moved on now, but if she did come back to me i would take her back. But i don't care to beat myself up over her mistake anymore.

--Travis Aka Knots
  13. Old Comment

I like what Betty posted here. I think we should all think about what she have said, and really take it in, becuase it is very true.
    Updated 06-14-2009 at 03:05 PM by lokelake
  14. Old Comment

Hey, you want to try not stereotyping ALL women because of this. It's a little insulting. I do think she is being major unfair from what you told me, you seem like the sweetest guy to her. I don't see why she can't look past the accident. And all girls do isn't to bring pain into a boys life..
  15. Old Comment

I also sometimes question that... "I don't know why i am even nice..."

But I just keep on chugging a long, and hope something happens in the future.
  16. Old Comment

I dont understand either....whats wrong with a kiss? Nothing. And, I like the poem.
  17. Old Comment

i spiked my mohawk

I'm glad you're liking your hair and that you're gaining friends who accept you for who you are. That's always a good thing!

Also; take your time with staying off of getDare to find yourself. It's hard but it'll be worth it (finding yourself I mean) but it really will be worth it.

Stay strong Knots, you can get through it all ^_^ good luck at the doctor's!
    Posted 06-10-2009 at 05:16 AM by CollaredBlondie CollaredBlondie is offline
  18. Old Comment

i spiked my mohawk

dude, that blows. what you have to do is(sort of like you are doing here) is just let the bad out(non-hippy-wise). also i hope everything is okay. if you need help just ask me okay?
  19. Old Comment

yesterday....

dude! what happened to your hair?! like why did you do that?!
  20. Old Comment

yesterday....

Why not just shave the rest of your head?
    Oh and it's "relay for life" .. just saying.
  21. Old Comment

yesterday....

Try not to think about it too much, because then in your mind you'll be making it seem a lot worse than it was.
    I think mohawks are fantastic, wear it with pride
  22. Old Comment

yesterday....

=o interesting, i wouldn't worry about apologizing so much, she might take it the wrong way just try not to be depressed as much, and just take it a step at a time. But yeah, nice hair xD no really it doesnt look that bad
  23. Old Comment

yesterday....

I'm sure she wont be freaked out or anything by the kiss thing. It'll probably be awkward at the time but it's one of those things you get over, you guys seem like you get on well and are close so try and shrug it off.
    You shaved your hair for cancer, well at least it was for charity, AND, on the not getting a job thing, you could wear a hat?
  24. Old Comment

First day in high school... AHHHH!

My Highschool starts at grade 9
  25. Old Comment

My current girlfriend.

Hmm. as others have said, try talking to her. If you feel you can't do that yet.. Maybe try kissing the back of her hand (very very old school but it's cute.) It might (not 100% sure but you never really know) show her that you want to kiss her, but she's not quite ready so you'll make do with this.
    Posted 05-28-2009 at 05:30 AM by CollaredBlondie CollaredBlondie is offline