Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > >.>

duhmmm...
Rate this Entry

I'm in love....

Posted 07-04-2009 at 06:30 PM by Knots101

... With the burning furry of shattered hearts and shimmering tears.

Love is so pointless and rarely does it bring you what you deserve.

My heart has been broken many times before. I have given up on it and i vowed that no one would ever get to my heart. I have stuck to that vow. And now i see others get their heart broken... does the pain never end?

My best friend in the world Anna. Has been dating this guy Brendan for like a year now and she is deeply in love, and i thought he was with her to... But the other day i found out brendan cheated on her.... And to add to it Brendan actually has feelings for this girl, and she has feelings for him. Anna is a very good person and has only treated brendan right... It piss's me off to see that no matter what happens your heart gets broken...

Their is not a single person who can say love always prevails from their experiences, because love has your whole life to break your heart again and again. Its a stupid emotion for people who are scared, scared of being alone, weak, weak in confidence and self value. To me love brings rich's but takes with it your sense of care, and point of life.

I say... Fuckit!

--travis aka knots
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5241 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Well...

I'll say this about love: everyone wants it but no one knows what the hell it is, or is supposed to be, and no one wants exactly the same thing all the time.

Why? Because ultimately, love is a decision. You can 'fall in love' and 'out of love' but really, what we usually call love is a biochemical reaction in the brain. It is the 'coup-de-foudre' which leads two individuals to connect on what appears to be a deeper level. But the act of 'falling in love' has nothing to do with 'remaining in love'. That is something that you have to work at all the time, because that kind of 'love' is all about the relationship and not about the brain's chemical response to stimuli.

Do you know why people get hurt with love? It's because no one sees eye-to-eye, and no one is honest about it. Love is idealized when it really should be analyzed and reflected upon. People believe that love simply happens, but scientists of the brain (biologists as well as psychologists) both agree that love is a complex emotional and physical response to certain behaviors and chemicals. Love is a complex process that takes us over and makes us do, well, stupid things.

Knots, I've been there. It doesn't get better or worse. It is what it is, and you have to accept it, I think. You can't live life without love, I believe, but you can experience love and not let it take you over or destroy you. Always be aware of the responsibility you have towards yourself and others when you feel the love.

Hang in there. That's all any of us can really do, anyway.
    Updated 07-06-2009 at 09:05 AM by interesting
  2. Old Comment
    You're 15/16.

Very rarely is it actually "true" love at that point.
  3. Old Comment
    Plus, it's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.