Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > >.>

duhmmm...
Rate this Entry

OKAY! My relationship(i think???)

Posted 06-14-2009 at 10:00 PM by Knots101

I just talked on the phone with melanie for like 2 hours about the whole issue. She thought i was mad at her and i thought she hated me... And theirs all these issues involved. BUT! We talked for a good amount of time and it wasn't awkward and i think everything is on its way to getting fixed She has a dance recital at school tomrrow after school, She kind of hinted that she wanted me to come. And She told me as well that she blames herself for everything (i argued with her allot about it being my fault ><) but she still cares for me. So yeah. Its kind of going good now, i think? i hope i don't fuck it up again!

--Travis Aka knots

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4169 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    See I told you, I said if I were her I would think you were mad at me. I figured it might be like a miscommunication issue.
    See I'm knowledgable, even though that isn't a word.
    xD
    Happy for you.
  2. Old Comment
    Yeah well i'm a fucking idiot... We arnt back together were just back on speaking terms... and i went to the dance thing for her. I CRYED THE WHOLE TIME! then i got out and she never even said hi to me... I started crying more.... Well andrew and alicen just sat there. I cryed for almost a hour before i finally forced myself to stop to get in the van to go home. Then i got a call from mel tonight, she said sorry for not saying hi, then we talked.... Then i asked her "Are we ever going to be more then just friends?" and she said "We will see what the future holds, i have allot on my shoulders right now" FIGURE THAT OUT FOR ME! I'm going to cry myself to sleep soon and hope that that means "I just need some time to fix stuff and then we can get back together"

FML!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. Old Comment
    Her saying she has a lot on her shoulders, just give her time. She didn't say no, and she is asking for time so I guess she still like you. I'm not sure why she's acting like that, but whatever, I guess she just needs time.