Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > >.>

duhmmm...
Rate this Entry

I don't know why i am even nice...

Posted 06-12-2009 at 04:26 PM by Knots101

I'm so sick of being the nice guy, i always get hurt. Ive had two relationship's in the last year, both ended with them dumping me and leaving me heartbroken and dead. I'm starting to see why their is guys out there who cheat on girls and bring pain into their life. Because all a girl does is bring pain into a guys life. I got dumped from my latest girlfriend not even a week ago for trying to kiss her, LIKE COMMON ITS ONLY A KISS, I didn't want to lose her so i told her my true reasons for trying to kiss her. I told her i loved her and it changed nothing. Its been not even a week and she acts as nothing happened, and she is happy. I'm sick of being the nice guy, i always get my heart pulled out and stomped on. The ironic thing is... Like two days before she dumped me i wrote her a poem about how good she made me feel and how there was no way i could be hurt by her... And then she did this. Women are fucking stupid and I'm so sick of being nice to them.... My heart can't take this pain. I'm retracting any and all of my feelings towards women and i am taking a long break. I can't deal with more pain in my life right now. This whole week has been filled with attempted suicides and cutting my arms and legs. I need a break from the pain so i am distancing myself from the feelings I've felt for her or any other girl. I'm only in high school and i have a lot of time to find someone right so i do not need to date right now. Final exams start next week, as soon as school is out I'm going to see my friends like once a week and i wont have to see Melanie (the bitch who dumped me) all summer. I'm going to miss my friends but i can't do anything about it. I'm hoping to get out to see them allot.

Shattered love
Shards of care
This pain i can not bare
Standing on the edge of life and death
I'm given another shove
taking another breath
As my heart falls off the edge to its death

^^I felt like sharing that as it is very prevalant to the current situation..

--Travis Aka knots
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4961 Comments 9
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 9

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I dont understand either....whats wrong with a kiss? Nothing. And, I like the poem.
  2. Old Comment
    I also sometimes question that... "I don't know why i am even nice..."

But I just keep on chugging a long, and hope something happens in the future.
  3. Old Comment
    Hey, you want to try not stereotyping ALL women because of this. It's a little insulting. I do think she is being major unfair from what you told me, you seem like the sweetest guy to her. I don't see why she can't look past the accident. And all girls do isn't to bring pain into a boys life..
  4. Old Comment
    I like what Betty posted here. I think we should all think about what she have said, and really take it in, becuase it is very true.
    Updated 06-14-2009 at 03:05 PM by lokelake
  5. Old Comment
    Thats so ironic. I get pegged for stereotyping girls. When I hear DAILY "All guys are jerks!" I'm living proof that not all guys are jerks. so our half my friends. They stereotype us for a few of what guys do. And i can't blame them, because they probably started out being the nice guy and then when they got there heart ripped out, stomped on, and set on fire they started to be jerks and were sick of caring. By the way she screw up not me, I have moved on now, but if she did come back to me i would take her back. But i don't care to beat myself up over her mistake anymore.

--Travis Aka Knots
  6. Old Comment
    The funny thing with the "all guys are jerks" line and similar is that from experience it's always a girl who's with a guy who's an ass, or has just split up with them. They would then proceed to go on a rant about him, guys like him, and such. Often saying "I wish more guys were like you" etc.

Then rather than doing, what "should" be the obvious in that situation and spend more time with a guy they've just stated is a lovely guy and all... they head straight back down to their normal hangout where they've found the last 3 utter prats, and eventually wonder why the next one is no different...

Or even worse, go right back to the guy because "he's being himself" or some such bollocks. I lose all sorts of respect for people being stupid like that. You admit there's a lovely guy talking to you, state you wish more were like him, then go pick someone the total opposite anyway. Then wonder why not only are you in the same position as before, but if said guy changes and stops being so lovely, caring and friendly all the time, they complain, utterly stupid.
  7. Old Comment
    I've never said "All guys are jerks" I've never said all '' is anything. Because I don't insult an entire group of people based on my own experiences. If I've met every person from that particular group and they are mean, then it's justifiable to say it. But I' haven't meant ALL guys, and either way I've met loads that are really nice, it's the same with girls. So don't stereotype.
  8. Old Comment
    I didnt say you said that. But i did however say that other girls say that.
  9. Old Comment
    I know, some girls do say that. I think it's silly. And some girls are just really horrible to guys, they go on like they like them one day them completely ignore them the next.