Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > >.>

duhmmm...
Rate this Entry

To the men and women in 9/11

Posted 09-11-2008 at 08:45 PM by Knots101

Well as most would know. Today is September 11. Commonly referred to as 9/11 a terriost attack on the world trade center, the pentagon, and camp David. I would like to take a moment to give my regards to the people who have lost friends and family in this tragic accident. Now going me in a moment of silence.... -takes hat off and lowers to chest-
Thank you. I hope that the events of 9/11 are never repeated.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1563 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    This may sound completely mean, but I'm glad I live in the UK. Because our dating system is actually 11/9. Due to this, I forgot about it. I only remembered earlier and I did think about what happened, but I'm glad in the sense I've moved on. However, having the date formatted as 9/11 must be a heavy reminder, so I understand. Does this make sense?
  2. Old Comment
    Was it Camp David that was going to be attacked? I hope not, that's not too far away from me...
  3. Old Comment
    I'm pretty sure the plane's final destination was undetermined. Some people thought that the terrorists were targeting the White House, but those brave people on the flight forced the plane to crash in that Pennsylvania field. God bless the troops and thos people who died that day...great blog reminder.
  4. Old Comment
    The third plane was heading towards camp David and was shot down by the us military or arguably brought down by the passengers.
  5. Old Comment
    it was brought doqn by the passengers.