Go Back   getDare Forums > Blogs > Ramblings of a Nymphet

Ramblings of a Nymphet
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

BDSM Education: Update and looking for help

Posted 10-14-2018 at 11:26 AM by lilith_

Life sucks at the moment so it has been very hard to focus on research and writing. I have read a few articles and I've seen videos on BDSM and feminism but I've been struggling so much with concentration lately so it's really hard writing the next educational blog. I hate this because I had promised I would write a blog each week but my brain refuses to do so. I sit down to write and I can't even form a sentence without it feeling forced. I don't want this to feel like homework

If someone is interested in helping me out and writing with me then it would be a huge help. You could write your own blogs on the topic tagging them with #BDSMEducation. The more people we post educational posts, the better.

I wanted to apologize for not writing a blog this week. It's been draining and I feel so exhausted mentally. I just feel very shitty that I didn't post one this week because I had promised I'd do this weekly
Posted in BDSM Education
Views 238 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Life sucks at times.
    It's important to not push yourself too hard when it comes to hobby projects or other things you do for fun. It's very easy to lose the fun part of it.

I hope you find someone that have the time to help you out, and I'm looking forward to read the blog posts in the future
  2. Old Comment
    So you promised people on a forum that you would provide free labor in writing about a very difficult topic to tackle and missed yout self-imposed deadline because life got in the way? That doesn't seem like a big deal or something to apologize for. And I also don't think you should outsource it either. It would be wonderful if more people provided there perspectives on it, but I also look forward to your words on it - no matter when they arrive.
  3. Old Comment
    I would like to help! Been kinky and researching for 20+ years so I have a good deal of knowledge on the topic!

And yeah, don’t feel badly. No big deal, we have all the time.