Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Women have a penis!

Posted 04-01-2018 at 09:17 AM by CSasha

You know it's April's fool? So be careful (or just don't and play with the jokes and pranks).

BUT, this one is seriously. Yes, *rant warning on*.

I am even angry writing this, like I am angry all along the year with such topics about our sexist world. Especially since so many people around me are so nice, and non-sexist, or at least these kind of issues are no issues with them. So with most people I don't have any beef in this. A minority is making me so angry (and I know I am a little sexist myself, like "Everone is a little bit sexist" *singing from Avenue Q*). Doesn't help. People are people. As you are reading this, this rant is high likely not even meant for you. But maybe you find my 'crazy?' arguments entertaining, and maybe by your knowledge of reading this you are even going to help me spread the word and educate others, subconsciously. Or not. I found that especially the people who are not affected have a higher way in convincing other non-affected people about the issues and rights of minorities (which is the critical difference between democracies and tolitarian societies).

Women have a penis

You disagree? Great! (If not, you ruin the game, so let's play along as if you did disagree, alright?). Also, that's one of the main pillars of advanced societies: the ability to disagree and still co-live, communicate, and cooperate. Aren't we awesome teamworkers?

I assume you then also disagree to this: Men have a vagina. Bascially, it's the same thing.

So here is my rock-solid argument: I know several women who have a penis. Point.
What do you say? I didn't mean to say ALL women have a penis, right? Or did you think that? Did you think that because people believe 'Women have a vagina' means 'ALL women have a vagina'? Hah, that's too easily disproved right? If you say ALL, one counter-example is enough to disprove it. Simple logic. And I have plenty of counter-examples!

If you still wanted to prove that ALL women had a vagina, poor you. You would have to ask nearly half the worlds population of around 7 billions people if they are a woman and if they have a penis. That has several major problems:
- It's everyone's own right to choose whom they offer the look into their pants, skirts or similar. The private parts are private.
- Most of those people are not able to consent to give you that permission.
- Many of those people are even not able to answer your question, literally.
- What is a penis? Just an example: do you count a micro-penis? There are so many cases where the very broad medical definition doesn't fit. Biology is a bitch. Like, on which side are your stomach and your liver? Among around 3.5 billion people, you will find millions of exceptions for any definitions, including genital definitions.
- What is a woman? Who defines that? You can define that for your self, not for yourself. Though you may have your own definition, it's very rude and disrespectful to do. Just imagine I would define if you are a woman, man, flying spaghetti monster or anything else just on my own crazy mind and perspective. And call and treat you accordingly. Seriously, I would probably hurt your identification very very much. So much you'd say ouch (and I already played that game with my brother and mother, so trust me on that). So everyone better decides for themselves what they are (happy to be called, treated like, what they identify themselves as). In a German educational book everyone was to be treated like a princess. Great idea!

That's how the world is! Alright then, maybe you want to say 'MOST women have vaginas' then. Clever move. But, careful. MOST means you have to prove that more than half of ALL have a penis. Same problem, just fewer people who will disagree with you on that. I could say 'maybe' here, but I rather play the devil's advocate and request 'Prove it!'. Now your problem of prooving it is not muh better than before. Gotcha!

Alright, maybe you say now 'SOME women have a vagina'. Finally, I agree, not leaving out saying that 'SOME women have a penis'. We agree, hurray!

Just mentioning, you'd also impress me with the following argument: "But Cassandra. That's all alright what you say. Logically. But, we human beings are irrational beings. It's not all about logic. That's not how our brains process most of the things. If we didn't use patters, we'd go crazy. Like what is a table? Same thing. And still you don't argue about that the definition of tables sucks." Totally right. That were it comes from. I agree. That doubting the use of the patterns 'women', 'men', 'penis' and 'vagina' hurts plenty of people, I learned the hard way. It's all their right to be, have and do it.

What is my issues is people living with things they take for granted and natural which aren't, and hurting other people like me all along the way. What pisses me off is that minorities get picked on, and it doesn't get better when it is a majority of 'normal' heterosexual-man/woman-penis/vagina people doing it. It's not better than when it comes to racial issues. I know we still are a very sexist society. Jjust look up all the current written rules involving gender, local rules, unwritten rules, daily topics (like chivalry is dead), and especially the ongoing gender seperation in toilets and dorms.

The one thing I request from everyone:
Always assume that you don't know.
Because you don't. If you know yourself to make a difference on the gender and/or genitals and or sexuality of the person you communicate and interact with, please ask before you do!
I know it's a big request. And you always will make bad experiences with it. But it's way better than just assuming and then causing bigger problems later. Plus, we all get aware of the issue.

Rather than allowing 'girls' or 'women' to add twice the denial for you, how about for example 'I am a man with a penis. I am into woman with a vagina who are into men with a penis. Women with a penis who are into women with a penis can add twice the denial.' I know it's more complicated, and longer, BUT it's a start. It would only piss me off a litte, and that little would be mostly about me and the world, and not about you at all.

Rant over. Have a Happy Easter and much fun with April's fools from both sides.
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    There are also puppies and kitties.

But that aside, there is a lot of insight you've given me. Thank you.
  2. Old Comment
    Yes, there's plenty besides women and men. You are welcome.