Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rating: 52 votes, 5.00 average.

Dressers: Fantastic PM dares around dressing and gender stereotypes

Posted 12-23-2016 at 08:15 AM by CSasha
Updated 01-02-2017 at 09:59 AM by CSasha

As I explained here, I love PM dares. Maybe you love dressing differently, you dislike it or it humiliates you, but however, if you want to invite others to dare you to dress in certain ways, these PM dare proposals are for you. They also contain some other activities possibly messing with your gender identification. Feel free to link to this list, copy all of them or parts into your own PM dare list, modify them however you like or just let them inspire you. PM or comment with any change or new PM dare proposals.

Play safe! In some countries or regions cross-dressing and other behavior contained in these PM dares may offend others, put you in social problems, provoke attacks on you, or even break the law. Please take care of yourself and choose wisely about potential risks you take.

Thank you for that and for any gender-type busting you might show. Don't mind the sexism, please.

I DON'T do these PM dares myself (until you find them in the lists in my signature ):

PM me "COMMANDO" and I will wear no underwear tomorrow.

PM me "CROTCH" and I will scratch my crotch like male athletes frequently do.

PM me "CURTSY" and I will make a curtsy.

PM me "PANTIES X" with X up to 4 and I will wear female panties for X hours.

PM me "BOXERS" and I will wear boxer shorts tomorrow.

PM me "BRA" and I will wear a bra tomorrow.

PM me "NO BRA" and I will wear no bra tomorrow.

PM me "SKIRT" and I will wear a skirt tomorrow.

PM me "TROUSERS" and I will wear trousers tomorrow.

PM me "PRETTY" and I will wear fancy colored clothes and footwear of various kinds for the next 24 hours and change them often according my mood. I will try out different combinations before I make a decision what to wear now for the next time, but change it soon enough and for any new situation.

PM me "CASUAL" and I will only wear male underpants, simple socks, casual pants, a casual t-shirt, possibly some jacket, gloves or headgear regarding the weather for 24 hours, and not change.

PM me "MAKE-UP" and I will apply make-up.

PM me "BEARD" and I will make myself a fake beard.

PM me "TUCK" and I will tuck my penis.

PM me "PACKER" and I will stuff my underpants so it looks like I have a penis and testicles.

PM me "A-BOMB" and I will wear a bra stuffed like I had artificially giant breasts for 1 hour.

PM me "BOARD" and I will bind my breast to make it look male for 1 hour.

PM me "SHAVE" and I will shave myself in my face, from my neck below and tweeze my eyebrows to look more feminine.

PM me "GROW" and I will let all my hair grow for the next 14 days, except my head hair.

PM me "NAILS" and I will paint my hand and foot nails. You can wish for a certain color.

PM me "PUSHUPS X" with X up to 100 and I will make X pushups.

PM me "MOAN" and I will moan like a girl.

PM me "GROAN" and I will moan like a guy.

PM me "TIPSY" and for the next 24 hours I will try to walk and act like the according stereotype of a woman.

PM me "SWAGGER" and for the next 24 hours I will try to walk and act like the according stereotype of a man.

PM me "SIT" and for the next 24 hours I will sit everytime I pee.

PM me "STAND" and for the next 24 hours I will stand everytime I pee.
Views 2509 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments