Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > ClosetedLesbo

Rate this Entry

Speech Class

Posted 06-03-2014 at 09:37 PM by ClosetedLesbo

“Alright.” I fall out of my daydream and look up to see the student professor half asleep as well. “Thank you Mister…” he trails off.
“Wright.”
“Right. Okay, who wants to go next?”
I sink down in my chair. I hate speech class. The thought of getting up in front of these people makes me want to pee my pants. In fact, my bladder is starting to ache now…
“How about,” the student professor starts, looking at the list of student names. I’m just glad the usual asshole professor isn’t here. At least it’s all people my age, and no one will judge me if I look like a complete idiot. “How about Miss Martin?”
My stomach drops. ‘Figures,’ I think to myself. I groan in protest and stand, fixing my skirt, as I skipped out on wearing knickers today and wouldn’t want anyone to see. I give my USB stick to the student professor and look back at the room. There are only a few people here today, so I’m not too nervous. I close my eyes for a moment and inhale. I think about Him, how gentle He was last night. How strict He is when He wants to be. I think about His training, and how obedient I’ve become. I think about how naughty He makes me, and that no one knows about Him. I think about how He will reward me when I come home to Him and tell Him how well I did in class today. I smile and begin to speak.
“In our country,” I begin, “our business practices could be considered normal. However, there are some peculiar ‘rules’ that we should be aware of before taking part in business.” I push the button on the remote to skip to the next slide. I look at the people watching me. I catch the eye of a nice looking guy sitting on the first row, and I notice his gaze travel down to my chest. To humor him, I turn my torso toward him and the other students and continue. Most of the presentation runs smoothly, until I reach one of the concluding slides. I push the button on the remote, and the slide remains blank. I push the button again, and the slide still remains blank. I start to panic, because the concluding slides are worth half the grade for the presentation.
My heart beats fast as I start to stutter, and the urge to pee continues, getting worse. Why can’t I remember what I put on the slide? I look at the room, and I notice people laughing at me. My face turns hot, and I look around frantically for some sort of reminder. But that isn’t much of a problem now, because I can’t hold my pee any longer. I look away from the people watching in shame as I feel the pee start to run down my legs. Then suddenly it just rushes out of me like a waterfall, forming a puddle below my feet. My knees suddenly feel weak from being locked too long, and I collapse to the floor in the puddle of pee, my clothes and hair getting wet. My skirt naturally pulls away from my legs, exposing my bare pussy, and I continue to pee in front of everyone. I glance toward my audience and notice people standing up to get a better view of my performance. I lay back and imagine what reward I’ll get tonight for being such a good little pet. I finish peeing, and I begin to clean up, just like He trained me. I get on my hands and knees and lower my face to the floor and begin to lick up my mess. I hear some laughter and some other exclamations, which only spurs me on. I turn around, giving my audience a good view of my bare arse and shaved pussy, wet from being such a good puppy.
I finally finish lapping up my pee, and another trained instinct kicks in. I put my face on the floor and arch my back, keeping my arse up, and I start rubbing my clit. I start moaning and whimpering like a bitch, and I can hear some guys saying things like “Oh, fuck yeah,” and “Look at that arse!” This only makes me even more turned on. I rub faster, imagining Him hearing about my performance and coming home with a proper reward for His obedient pet. I feel my orgasm build up, and my moans get louder and louder as I start to cum, there in front of everyone, with my face in a puddle of piss.
After my orgasm dies down, it stays quiet for a minute. Out of the corner of my eye I notice the student professor sitting at the desk, not moving his wide eyes away from me. I sit up on my knees and turn around to my audience. Most of them have looked away, mostly the girls, but the ones still watching look well pleased. I give them a little “Woof,” and crawl on my hands and knees to my seat. I stand and pick up my books and walk out the doors, still smelling of my pee and juices. I can’t help but walk quickly. I can’t wait to tell Him.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5723 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Fantastic.I loved it.
  2. Old Comment
    I second that notion.
  3. Old Comment
    Thanks to you both
  4. Old Comment