Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

How I gained my humiliating nickname.

Posted 11-25-2018 at 07:10 AM by dosster
Updated 11-26-2018 at 10:16 AM by dosster

This is my confession of how I gained the embarrassing nickname of deedee:

When I was attending secondary school during the two final years, I acquired the embarrassing nick name of deedee, I found and still do find it humiliating to be called deedee. Kids can be cruel and if it is cruel and funny you don't stand a chance. So I got landed with the name deedee and it stuck for years.

My name deedee comes about because there was a girl at school, I'll call her Allison and...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 31 votes, 4.74 average.

The Contract Week 8

Posted 11-25-2018 at 01:07 AM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 01-15-2022 at 02:58 AM by jane@

Week 8
Monday

First thing D dropped in a large bag of clothes she needed taking to the dry cleaners and asked (told) me I would be doing that in my lunch break as I didn’t seem to busy this week!

We discussed an interesting proposal regarding a competition between myself and possibly Master C (or him being switched to be Bitch C and thus a sub as well) and myself or myself and D (as a sub!) . It was complex by D after a challenge from friend (now) Mistress E had agreed...
Posted in Uncategorized