Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Toy, Lface

Posted 11-02-2009 at 06:30 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

Wow, I can spell and know what to type to put in a face, but, sometimes like when I rush or type fast, I will spell "you" as "toy" which is very annoying, and for faces I would put the letter "L' instead of the semicolon which is also very annoying.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Making public spectacles

Posted 11-01-2009 at 10:35 PM by Krystal

Honestly, I don't want to be a "B", it's not me, but recently it feels likes the only way I can deter obscene and annoying p.m's, whispers and private chats.

So here's fair warning to everyone, i've never chatted too that plans on messaging me down the line.

Messaging me in any of the following ways, will persuade me to make a public spectacle out of you, either by calling you out in public chat, posting on your visitor board, or if your obscene enough, making...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Weather Channel Slogans

Posted 10-31-2009 at 08:01 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

You guys really want to read a useless blog entry...? read this one.

"We Take The Weather Seriously, But Not Ourselves" (1982–1984)

"Weatherproofing America" (1984–1986)

"You Need Us, The Weather Channel, For Everything You Do" (June 1986–March 1991)

"Weather You Can Always Turn To" (March 1991–March 1996; U.K. October 1996 - April 1998; also used in currently in NOAA Weather Network)

"No...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Blahhh

Posted 10-31-2009 at 07:30 AM by Star Girl (Hey, I'm looking up for my Star Girl ♪)

I'm sat here with wet hair, scraped back with my headband. It needs to dry sticking up, so it'll stay in place under my wig later on. I have a blonde wig but I don't suit blonde. Probably since I still have dark brown eyebrows showing. Hmmm.
I'm sure I need to do more for my costume. But I'm bored.

I want to watch a film. But I can't decide which one.

I'm hungry, but I've already eaten loads.

It's cold.

Blahh blehh mehh.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Responses to my SM Ad

Posted 10-29-2009 at 12:47 PM by fork

Most were fairly thought out responses.. here's a few that weren't.

"ill be your master, have u got msn??"
Did you even read my ad?

Subject: "mater"
"i would love to be your maste
19/m from canada.
let me know gorgeous"
Third time's a charm?

Perhaps more to come.. even though I already posted in the thread that I found someone.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Can you read this?

Posted 10-27-2009 at 04:18 PM by North1 (North1 Enlightenment)

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

This Isn't a BDSM Site!

Posted 10-27-2009 at 09:32 AM by Komodo Jones

OK I have kept quiet about this for a while, because it hasn't affected people I know...until now. For everyone reading this GetDare is not a bdsm site, it is a truth or dare site. True, the bdsm community is large on this site but that's not the main focus. Everyone on this site, is not here to be owned or to own ok!? It is sad that people (mostly girls) have to put in their signatures or their journals that they are not interested. Yet some idiotic people still continue to ask. If you want someone...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized