Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Daddy's Little girl!

Welcome to the thoughts of Leona.
To the right you will find her insanity,
To the left you will find her half-reality,
In the centre of it all, you will find
him.
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

Pissed off.[Rant]

Posted 05-06-2008 at 03:40 PM by Oreo_here

Ok,that's it! I have had it with this person whom is giving me bad rep, so it seems they need a lesson and I will give them one. Grammar and Spelling,eh? Let's get one thing straight,eh? I am shit at spelling, that I know and acknowledge,so has half the people I know but I TRY, I attempt.
I know no one is perfect with this shit. I'm not,by far. But I try. And when someone insults me on that--Dude, that's not cool. You want to correct me, go ahead, but giving me bad rep points....LAWL! Bad rep points when other people can't spell 'you' or 'today',Bad rep points when other people don't abide by the rules, bad rep points when 45+ men on this site want pictures of 13-14 year old girls/boys ? Lawl,way to go!
It just makes you look like an idiot, fo'serious.
Instead of doing it to piss me off, or know it will piss me off how about you go about and look for people whom deserve it. You want to give bad rep on my attitude, fine, I would deserve that--laughable,but still.
It's not just moronic it's offending. So I shouldn't get pissed at minor things, maybe, but when it's irrelevant, uncalled for and done to annoy--Oh then I will be pissed or bitch. Great on your intellect 'rep'! Way to efin' go,sonny!
Oh, have the guts to leave your name next time. =) 'L0z3R'--LAWL!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1608 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I know what you mean, they should make it that the name is always shown with a rep. Although that could break the whole system because people would want to "take revenge" or something.
  2. Old Comment
    I took a look at your rep history and most of the negative rep has not effected your ranking as it was given by users who don't meet my secret formula. Not all users are eligible to effect rankings. Their comments are passed to you but no points (or only a few points) are added or subtracted. Only users with high rep are the ones who do the heavy moving. They don't tend to try and game the system as much because they have the most at risk. We knock down the reputation power of users who engage in shady behavior and the system also has ways of preventing large abuses. Even so, not every rep is counted in your total. I looked over your reputation history and you have nothing to worry about except a few rude comments from impolite users.
  3. Old Comment
    I should probably just take a 'chill pill' aye. But aye..Ta,Depp.