Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Sasahouser

Rate this Entry

On Anticipation

Posted 03-05-2009 at 11:12 PM by Sasahouser

Expect the unexpected. Whoever said that was completely off for anything like this.

After being teased and expecting to orgasm in 10 hours, should the chance slip away, you grasp at it with everything you have. When you fall into that trap, your body starts to betray you. Give hope before taking it away.

Everyone naturally has hope, it's just how well you play it.

My boyfriend (Michael, from now on) knows that. Using a day of doing nothing sexual to me, I was tricked into thinking about it every moment I could. I spent my free time fantasizing and massaging my breasts. My body started anticipating the chance for me to finish and come.

Then my boyfriend gave me two choices:
1) Put the chastity belt back on, no coming for a week
OR
2) Satisfy my needs, wants and desires for the rest of the week.

My body needed it, I chose to come. From now on for the week, I'm allowed to come, but can only come when dared to. My body is seriously becoming easy for me to play with.

He's going to tease me every chance he gets too. It's the way he does things. He likes it when my body is his. He LOVES it when my mind and soul are his.

He wants me to beg to be dared. He knows I'll give in in the end. I know I'll give in in the end.

Even so, I want it to happen.

Once again, tangible form has taken effect. Add it with my slight exhibitionism. The thought of people reading this is horribly a turn-on. My panties are getting soaked, luckily the iPod only needs one hand to type.

A scientific analysis on what makes me want to come? No clue, but I really want to come now.

Yes, this is anticipation taking effect right now.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2423 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Excellent post. Don't worry, its a turn on for us to read it too...