Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Rear drivers: Fantastic PM dares to do it with your butt

Posted 12-22-2016 at 06:02 PM by CSasha
Updated 01-02-2017 at 09:58 AM by CSasha

As I explained here, I love PM dares. So if you are open enough to penetrate your anus, here are some PM dare proposals for you. Feel free to link to this list, copy all of them or parts into your own PM dare list, modify them however you like or just let them inspire you. PM or comment with any change or new PM dare proposals.

Play safe! Your anus is a pretty sensible area. Educate yourself! Think twice what you put in there because it doesn't necessarily come out that quickly. Even pain doesn't necessarily come or leave immediately when in contact. So avoid any edges, as well as too hot or too cold objects. If it you can barely touch it with your hand, it is way too hot or too cold for your anus. The inner skin is much more sensible and less resilient. Care about the pH-value. For example, most soap really damages your anus. Don't do drugs, especially not in your anus. Alcohol in your anus is soaked in a speed and without any of the usual safety mechanisms so it is totally unhealthy and life-threatening. Try things out one small step after another. Better nearly melted ice cube, live another day and make another kinky step than ending up in a hospital or a grave and never dare again.

Careful with any DIY hardware. Things supposed to be applied to your body are tested for consequences. Any other things are not! For example, silicon is NOT the same as medical silicon!

One thing about stretching your anus: if you do too much too fast you can break a lot, from some small blood to ripping your muscle. Besides that, you can usually get out what you got in if it doesn't come or changes into a barbed hook shape. You can take your time to stretch (taken you haven't put in something that causes damage over time) until you are open enough for relief. Better start small, for example in the case of a potatoe, and learn to know and accept your limits. And don't stuff up to much into your ass at once or you mess with more than just your anus. Your digestive system mostly is a very thin tube, stretchable within limits, and there are vital organs near it.

Again, careful with certain hardware. Better soft than hard, so it gives way to your body and not the other way around. Another issue can be attribute-changing objects, like foam or a tampon. Rather stick to sex-toys in that direction. They might cost but your life and health is invaluable.

Also, large amounts of anything can have further, dangerous effects on your body, like too much cold so you even stop to shiver. Quantum autem ad venenum: The dose makes the poison.

And don't forget about hygiene, too.

I DON'T do these PM dares myself (until you find them in the lists in my signature ):

PM me "SPANK X" with X up to 50 and I will spank my butt cheeks X times. Everytime you reply to my report with your thoughts and feelings on it, your limit for X is 25 higher.

PM me "ROSE" and I will touch my rear entry and play with it for at least 1 minute without penetration.

PM me "FINGER" and I will put one finger in my ass. You can ask for any specific finger. Add SUCK and I suck that finger clean afterward.

PM me "ICE X" with X up to 3 and I will insert X ice cubes into my ass.

PM me "PLUG X" with X up to 60 and I will wear a butt plug for X minutes.

PM me "ENEMA" and I will make myself an enema.

PM me "FINGER FUCK X" with X up to 10 and I will fuck my anus with one finger for X minutes. Add TWO and I will use two fingers instead.

PM me "THRUST X" with X up to 10 and I will thrust my ass 10 times with one finger. For every time you replied with your thoughts and feelings to my report on this PM dare you may exceed the maximum of X by another 10 or increase the object to thrust with by one level: from 1 finger to 2 fingers, to a dildo, to a bigger dildo.

PM me "DAMASKUS LAWRANCE X" with X up to 12 and I will put that many grapes into my ass.

PM me "BANANA" and I will insert a peeled banana into my ass.

PM me "POTATOE" and I will insert a raw, unpeeled potatoe into my ass.

PM me "SWEET ASS X" with X up to 12 and I will insert that many chocolates into my ass.
Views 2445 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I would consider doing all of these actually, although I once tried the ICE but I couldn't even hold it against my anus, it was just too painful.

I'm also slightly worried about putting anything in there that is not a plug so you can easily take it out again. What if a grape gets lost in there? What if you can't get the potatoe out?
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jaroface View Comment
    I would consider doing all of these actually, although I once tried the ICE but I couldn't even hold it against my anus, it was just too painful.

I'm also slightly worried about putting anything in there that is not a plug so you can easily take it out again. What if a grape gets lost in there? What if you can't get the potatoe out?
    The ice is bad if you let it stay rested against your hole, but if you get it in quickly it's a fascinating feeling. It is very intense and very arousing.
  3. Old Comment
    Thanks ColdToes. It's still on my list of things to try so maybe my Miss will make me do it some time.
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jaroface View Comment
    Thanks ColdToes. It's still on my list of things to try so maybe my Miss will make me do it some time.
    If you do, it helps to wet the ice cubes with a bit of water so they're slick, then just get them in there.
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jaroface
    Thank you for the question. I added some sentences on safety which should raise awareness and educate about some issues.