Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Me Singing Some Random Songs

Posted 09-23-2012 at 04:04 PM by Rose_Angel
Updated 09-24-2012 at 01:51 AM by Rose_Angel

Well, first, let me say my life has been BUSY, and I haven't had the time to do dares on here lately, but I do still keep in contact with a few of my friends here, and lurk around on the site. So, consider this entry a dare from Frosty to post recordings of myself singing some songs

In a private message, Frosty messaged me saying she was hoping to get someone to sing soft kitty (from the Big Bang Theory) for her via vocaroo. I did this, and here it is.

Soft Kitty...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Report on Hourly Tasks and More

Posted 07-09-2013 at 07:25 PM by Rose_Angel

This was done on September 29th, 2012. I asked Dravot for an hourly task for the day and he gave me two-three depending on how you read it. I had to put pegs on for 5 minutes every hour, and I believe I was to edge once an hour and apply toothpaste to my clit every two hours.

I never posted this in the past, as at the time, Dravot preferred discretion. I have several reports I never shared with getDare during my submission, and I plan on digging up a few more to share.

Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I love this place!

Posted 11-27-2012 at 09:48 PM by Rose_Angel
Updated 11-27-2012 at 09:51 PM by Rose_Angel

This isn't a report of mine, or anything. For once, I'm just ranting.

However... I do intend to start getting dares again soon (from someone new, though I still have one of Gin's dares to complete that I never got around to) to post reports as I did in the past. I can't wait.... but onto my rant!

Seriously, I love getDare! While some of the stupid responses from people I saw in the past used to get me down... I've come to know and interact with a lot of awesome people!...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Shadow's Dice Dare Hell Week Part One

Posted 12-09-2012 at 04:29 PM by Rose_Angel

As I mentioned in my last blog, I'd be getting dares from someone new so that I could begin posting dares and dare reports again again. And, just as I addressed Dravot and Gin as "Sir" in my last few blog reports, I will address Shadowice0823 as Sir, as well as refer to myself in third person per his request, in my dare reports to him.

I enjoy looking at the forums, and I find people who seem I find to be creative. In the past, Dravot and Gin were the two I sought out. However,
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Shadow's Dice Dare Hell Week Part Two

Posted 12-09-2012 at 04:29 PM by Rose_Angel
Updated 12-09-2012 at 04:35 PM by Rose_Angel

Wednesday 7:55 am

What to give up: 2-edges
Edge: 3-10 times
How will she edge: 1- vibrator
Deserve to lose something: 6- opposite of yesterday (no)
Time to donate: 4- 5 minutes
What to do while donating: 2-research new position

This girl thinks she got extremely lucky again. She does not intend on re-rolling today.

(2:43 pm)

Even though this girl was lucky... she has already done her 10 edges, she...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

My Extensive list of my likes/dislikes/etc

Posted 12-29-2012 at 03:55 AM by kirrik
Updated 01-20-2015 at 01:20 AM by kirrik

Miss Rose has instructed me to write up an extensive list of my likes/dislikes/etc and toys. Not just a list, but also to rank them.

To begin, I am posting my toys, and to help her visualize them better, I am including pics (click on the links below each list to see the pic). I plan on doing the same with all of my apparel, but that could take longer, so that is for another time.

These are in order of my favorite to least favorite.

Spanking Implements:...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Punishment for Failing Denial Challenge

Posted 01-02-2013 at 07:22 AM by Rose_Angel

So, for anyone that has listened to my spanking recordings, and as information for those who haven't, I hadn't cum since November 13th. I decided that I wanted to challenge myself not to cum for the rest of the year.

Even without cumming, I still greatly enjoy edging, as it's still somewhat of a minor release, at least of vaginal juices, even if it's not an orgasm. Well, a few nights ago, I failed my own challenge and had an orgasm on the night of the 27th. I don't even remember hitting...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized