Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Komodo Jones

Rate this Entry

The Pet Peeve Series: The Intro

Posted 05-19-2013 at 10:19 AM by Komodo Jones

So, a while back there was a truth asked on what your pet peeves are on getdare, oh man you don't want to get me started on this especially on a thread. You would think if you've read my blog frequently that I am a very cynical person. However, if you've gotten to know me pretty well you know that is not the case and is actually quite the opposite. However, the reason I may come across as cynical is because well some people are idiots to put it blatantly; I'm also not ashamed to say that I am a complete idiot at times too. Trust me people will vouch for me on that and I'm being dead serious about that. I can think of several people on this site who could say "KJ, he's an idiot; but I love him anyway." Not in the I want to marry him kind of love but friendship kind of love. Deal, while other people on this site would say that I'm very intelligent but I'm not here to come across as a conceited narcissist. In fact I can almost guarantee that I probably spelled one of those two last words incorrectly.

But back to the fact of getdare. I have so many pet peeves on this site that I literally could not answer that question truthfully without having to think about it for quite a while. So the Pet Peeve series is basically going to list a pet peeve of mine on getdare and to expand on it and how/where I see it. I have touched on some of these before, I will say that but apparently some people missed the memo. Now the purpose of this series that I am going to start has several main purposes.

1) It gives me an outlet to vent. I said I am not a cynical person by nature, I am the exact opposite but that does not mean I don't vent from time to time.

2) It allows me to be under the dellusion that people actually read my blog and it gives them something to read.

3) It allows me to answer that truth question, honestly and allows me to express my concerns about it.

4) The most unrealistic purpose yet the most important is to get the people who fall under these categories to think and try to make choices so that the site of getdare may become a better place, in my view.

Anyway, I will try to post a new pet peeve every week and I would like to know your thoughts and see if this is a good idea or a bad idea and if it picks up and you would like me to discuss a certain pet peeve, let me know.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 631 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I like it! I'm very interested in reading weekly.
    I admit I want to do the same thing your doing.