Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Me,Myself and I

Hey I am Rose, please check out my blog and leave a comment.BTW most of the words that are underlined are links. If there is any problems, mistakes, Etc. please PM me and i will look into it. Thank you.
Rate this Entry

About me.

Posted 09-23-2014 at 08:54 PM by thiskittykat
Updated 09-15-2016 at 12:09 PM by thiskittykat (changing color, easier to read)

~Like most women, I struggle with body image issues. I also struggle with accepting myself as a sexual being. Thanks for all the kind words... but my issues come from me.

~I go to school full time with added classes so I can get through my degree more quickly. We also have a dog who is a wonderful pain in the butt. Between these things, my personal family and social life, and my general social awkwardness and shyness... I suck at responding to messages. If you message me and I don't respond it could mean you were rude or ticked me off, but it could also mean I am just too busy or flighty. Sorry in advance. It's not likely to change though. Old dogs and new tricks and all that jazz.

~I have a kind heart and I forgive people way to easy. I'm human so of course I make mistakes, but learning from them is the key. I found the land of Bondage through my bFF's they showed me the ropes, i love to try new things and to find new fetishes. My family and friends mean everything to me. I don't know where I would be without them! They are my world! Friends come and go but BEST friends are always along for the ride. My family loves me and they will always be here for me no matter what. One thing that I am always worrying about is disappointing my family, because that is just the worst feeling a person could have. I'm a t-shirt and jeans kinda girl. My music is country, rock, rap & basically anything that sounds good. My goal in life is to become a photographer. I love the outdoors. I love to go four wheeling, fishing, camping and more(: I'm also in FFA. I hate admitting when I'm wrong. I'm a very sarcastic person. I hate fake people. I hate labels. & I'm so far from perfect. Drama: everyone hates it but we all have it. I'm a lover not a fighter, but I will fight for what I love. I spend most of my spare time listening to music, hanging out with family & friends, four wheeling, day dreaming and so much more. (: At first when you get to know me I can be shy but if you hang around awhile you will realize that I'm loud, crazy, laugh way too much and never shut up. It takes a lot for me to open up and I hold a lot inside. I don't always let people know when I'm hurting & I try to always have a smile on my face. Its a lot easier for me to say I don't care and nothing is wrong then actually admitting that I do care and that something is wrong. & that is just one of my many flaws. I don't always take life too seriously and I take risks maybe more then I should. When it's my time to leave this place I want to be able to look back with a smile on my face having no regrets, knowing that I accomplished all my goals, and that I lived my life to the fullest. But the thing is I do have regrets, who doesn't, and if i could go back in time I would change some things but I know that I can't. So I just have to move on and learn from the past. I love the life I live. "I've got all I need & its alright by me." <3 <3..
Posted in About me.
Views 2551 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    It is really hard for anyone to share how they are, and the type of person that they truly are. To, know what is so important in your life, is a big plus, because for some, it is hard to express what is so very important from the standing point of family and friends. It is great how you are open in telling the kind of person that you are, and how you live your life.