Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

MBP Video of the day-A tribute to Tiger

Posted 12-15-2009 at 01:16 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

With today being the release date of The Hangover, my video today is a tribute to not only the greatest film of all time, but also, to Tiger.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpOdCWaTsIk

(sorry I couldn't find the actual clip because I didn't look hard enough)
getDare Expert
Old

UK's Wetness

Posted 12-15-2009 at 11:28 AM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

I think I know why it rains so much in the UK for.

First of all, the entire Island is surrounded by water on all sides. When the wind blows over water, it helps to carry moisture. Since there is water on all sides of the UK, and since all the countries are not very far from the water, which ever direction the wind blows from, it can easily carry moisture all across the UK.

If a wind comes from the south (it blows to the north), then there is far less water the wind can...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Where Are you going? Where Have you Been?

Posted 12-15-2009 at 10:32 AM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

If you into short stories, I recommend this one to you. It is one of my favorite short stories, and that means a lot since I don't like most out there.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Messy dare 1

Posted 12-15-2009 at 07:12 AM by pisspants
Updated 12-16-2009 at 09:42 AM by pisspants
Tags eggs, honey, messy, pee

Keep seeing lots of dares - some quite messy ones. How many people actually bother
to do any of them? There does not seem to be a lot of evidence that people actually do.
Anyway I found a messy dare deep in the archives somewhere and rolled the dice to decide my fate

Frist number was a five which meant I had to do it fully clothed. Second number was a three so that meant I had to to it outside. Third number was a two and that meant it was a medium level of mess, although...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I give up!

Posted 12-15-2009 at 04:23 AM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)

I'm so sorry to say it, but I give up on the Office Chrsistmas avatar thing. I'm so so sorry. It's just that... well, I wasn't here for a while, and I already missed a lot of days. Plus it's really hard to find pics.

So... sorry.
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Old signature

Posted 12-13-2009 at 02:35 PM by North1 (North1 Enlightenment)
Updated 12-30-2009 at 10:27 PM by North1

"The most dreaded of all meteorological phenomena -- the Siberian High." ~ Bill Matheson (1926-2006)

“We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.” - Buddha
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Sick (i think it's bad)

Posted 12-13-2009 at 02:23 PM by MetalGreek (MG BLog)

Ok, so I've been sick for the past month (i know i should've gone to the doctors, but i didn't want to trouble my parents too much). I have been coughing sneezing and sometimes blood comes up. Recently I haven't been able to sleep whatsoever (3 days now), also my head feels an extreme pain in my forehead every time i bend over or my head itself goes down low. I'm not sure if I should go to the doctors not or just wait and see if it blows bye :S
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized