Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Toybox

Rate this Entry

Make Me Submit

Posted 08-18-2022 at 09:57 AM by Toybox
Updated 02-18-2024 at 01:03 AM by Toybox

For years I've had in my signature "Bend Over" as a way to let people have me submit to their will and I think its time I added a few more phrases that people can message me. Don't worry, the classic phrase will still be there so my holes will remain constantly fucked!

I am going to limit to 5 pm messages a message or else you would all send every one each time lol.

Bend Over - I will fuck my holes with a toy for 5 minutes
Shut Up - I will gag myself with either my ball gag, ring gag, or current wearing thong (Your choice)
Pain in the Ass - I'll slap my ass up to a number of times you want, capped at 100
Slap Happy - I'll slap my face hard capped at 10 times per cheek
Good Vibes - I'll play with a vibe on my clit for 10 minutes
Plugged In - I will plug my booty with your plug of choice, capped at 4 hours
Open Book - You choose up to 3 words or phrases I must write on my body for the rest of the day
Good Girl - Must walk around in public fully naked for 10 minutes (Usually at night)
Open Wide - I will deepthroat a dildo up to a number of times you want, capped at 100
Tit For Tat - I will smack my tits as many times as you want, capped at 100
Take A Dip - I will dunk my head into my toilet and flush, capped at 3 times
Homebody - For the rest of the day I am not allowed to wear any clothes at home
Under Where? - I'll wear no bra. thong, or both for up to 24 hours, your choice how long
Tip Toes - I will loop my nipple chain to my closet rack, put on and stay toes, capped at 15 minutes
Bitch Puppy - I will put on my collar and wear it for up to 24 hours, your choice how long
Stupid Whore - I'll write a description about how stupid and worthless I am, you choose where
Window Shop - I will strip naked and stand in front of my open bedroom window for up to 5 minutes
Follow Me - If we can find a time, I'll go with you in BDSM Exchange chat and do whatever you say
Messy Girl - I'll fill my bra and thong with a condiment of your choice, might pour over head too

(I'll be sure to add more soon. Feel free to give any ideas as well. Im open to most!)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1454 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I’ve PM’d a few of these to Toybox and can’t wait for the new ones.