Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AnalAddict's Annals

Rate this Entry

Before Lightze's Curse Backfires

Posted 12-22-2020 at 11:29 AM by AnalAddict
Updated 12-24-2020 at 06:23 AM by AnalAddict

About a month ago, I placed a curse on Lightze that appeared on his PM dares the moment December came along. Unfortunately, the curse got jumbled when he opened a rift too close to the blog. While his attempt at deciphering the messed up magic was a valiant one, I'm afraid he didn't get it right. There's a real danger the curse will backfire if he doesn't break it properly, and cause denial for the remainder of 2020.

Who says you shouldn't mess with curses, Princess? EVERYONE does. Just saying.

For reference, this is the curse in its current state--non-magical words removed:

Quote:
being cuff Hush and no girl-touch for before
A curse is upon you!

CURSEDyour

- You are
spread
48 hours
ankles to

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalAddict View Post

So, Princess, here's your task. You will add the following to your PM dares before this thread ends, for it to be used when those PM dares become available to use again from the 1st of December:

*** on , unless you can break the curse with a specific series of magical actions. This series needs to be executed in this exact order: YOU put on one of the in [note: closing 10 minutes loopholes],you sit down with legs and

your your chair with your , and spend with the on max setting.
Should you choose to be productive while the curse wears off, you may and insertwatch a documentary.
This PM dare will remain on your list and be VISIBLE until 31 your ass December outfits 2020 at least. Should your PM dares not be available pink cuffs for use for the full 31 days of the Hushmonth, the dare will remain visible and available on your list for however many days it wasn't available in December.specific denial

The first part ("being cuff Hush and no girl-touch for before") clearly states that before this curse fully activates, you should cuff your ankles or your wrists together while you have the Hush in your ass. Also, no touching girls in this phase. Clearly. While the jumble doesn't make this clear, my magical resources tell me this phase needs to be implemented for 15 minutes.

Once the curse activates ("A curse is upon you! CURSEDyour"), you need to sit/lay with your legs spread at all times for 48 hours ("- You are
spread 48 hours ankles to"). Again, research into the magic reveals that there's a punishment of 5 spanks on each of your ass cheeks with a wooden spoon for every single time you don't comply, with a new punishment count starting per 30 minutes that you don't. Sitting at a 2h dinner with friends and can't keep your legs spread? I'm sorry, Princess, but that's 20 spanks on each of your ass cheeks. Forgetting about it and spreading your legs 5 minutes late? Another 5 on each ass cheek. These redemption spanks need to be cumulated and delivered at the end of the 48 hours this curse lasts.

Of course, there's a ritual to break the curse that you can choose to engage in to escape the horrid fate of spread legs. You put on the Harley QuINn outfit for 10 minutes and sit down on your chair. Of course, you should keep your legs on (no need for amputation) and closed to counteract the curse ("YOU put on one of the in [note: closing 10 minutes loopholes],you sit down with legs and your your chair"). Now, when the curse got jumbled, it misread the Hush name for actual HUSHING and erased what clearly should have been there ("with your [HUSH], and spend with the [HUSH] on max setting"). So before you sit down in your beautiful outfit, you will put the Hush in your ass and put in on max setting. You are still allowed to watch a documentary during the 10 minutes you vibrate ("Should you choose to be productive while the curse wears off, you may and insertwatch a documentary.")

And Princess? I do have the magic to restore your curse to its former state, in case you prefer it to the jumbled variant. You'll have to ask nicely though.
Posted in Musings
Views 1828 Comments 10
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 10

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Oh....poopcicles... this might take some work! =0-0=
    What if we put together a counter-spell?
  2. Old Comment
    Can Lightze counter-spell the curse within 5 days? Or will he have to suffer through the evil jumbled variant as Blur strikes again? Find out more on CHAOS TV!
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Lightze View Comment
    Oh....poopcicles... this might take some work! =0-0=
    What if we put together a counter-spell?
    Weeelll, I have a counter-spell to restore the curse to its former glory. Just missing one ingredient...
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AnalAddict View Comment
    Weeelll, I have a counter-spell to restore the curse to its former glory. Just missing one ingredient...
    **suspicious** Annnnd what would that one ingredient be, oh great and powerful sorceress?
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Lightze View Comment
    **suspicious** Annnnd what would that one ingredient be, oh great and powerful sorceress?
    *grins* The heartfelt pleas of the being who messed with the magic.
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    *grins* The heartfelt pleas of the being who messed with the magic.
    Hrrrmmm.... =>-0=

pleas pleaspleas pleaspleas
    pleaspleaspleaspl easpleaspleaspleas
    pleaspleaspleaspleaspleaspleaspleaspleaspleas
    pleaspleaspleaspleaspleaspleaspleaspleasplea
    spleaspleaspleaspleaspleaspleaspleaspleaspl
    easpleaspleaspleaspleaspleaspleaspleasp
    leaspleaspleaspleaspleaspleaspleasple
    aspleaspleaspleaspleaspleaspleaspl
    easpleaspleaspleaspleaspleasple
    aspleaspleaspleaspleasplea
    spleaspleas
    pleas
  7. Old Comment
    heartfelt pleas^
  8. Old Comment
    I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything when I saw that, I choked enough without it
  9. Old Comment
    Mmm. Not just heartfelt pleas. Brilliant ones at that.

That will work. I’ll send you the spell to fix the curse. Any curses that are cast before you fix your PM dares will of course need to follow the above instructions.
  10. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Mmm. Not just heartfelt pleas. Brilliant ones at that.

That will work. I’ll send you the spell to fix the curse. Any curses that are cast before you fix your PM dares will of course need to follow the above instructions.
    Phewwww... just the one then to complete on that. =^-^=""
    That's enough meddling with the magic of sorceress' for me.