Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Old

Crossdressing, why I do(n't do) it, and some other thoughts on it

Posted 04-12-2012 at 11:04 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)
Updated 04-12-2012 at 11:07 PM by Manbearpig
Tags crossdress

Curiosity. It killed the cat. It also lead me to getDare.com. Back in 2006, when I first joined the site, I did a simple google search of crossdressing dares. In fact, if you do a google search today, 2 of the first 3 listings lead to getDare. Back then the site was not as popular so it was probably further down the list. Regardless, I wound up here. It is something I have done on and off for almost the past 6 years. My name is Manbearpig, and I am sometimes a closet crossdresser.
getDare Expert
Old

Well this sucks

Posted 03-15-2012 at 09:13 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

For the first time in probably ever, a 'This Sucks' blog does not revolve my horrible and sad love life. Nope. I am all good in that field right now. Bros before hoes dudes (I'm kidding). Regardless, I am currently on my last days of spring break. My last real break before the end of the semester. And how am I spending it? With a fever. I am not 100% sure what I have, but I am guessing is a mixture of a bug and my seasonal allergies, as it has been really warm and the temperature has caused pollens...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Shit

Posted 03-11-2012 at 08:44 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

I will never understand people's fascination with their own poop. I know a lot of weird things happen on this site, I understand that. But I just saw a bunch of pictures with someone posting themselves in a diaper with their poop hanging out and everything. I don't get this. I understand you might want to degrade yourself and things like that. But poop is just kind of weird in my opinion. It is smelly, it is warm, and it smears really easily. I don't know. Whatever
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Spelling and grammar

Posted 02-22-2012 at 08:48 AM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

It seems more and more blog posts and post in the lounge (the two main areas on this site I go on, besides for the mod section), spelling and grammar have seem to be forgotten. I don't ask a lot, and I don't even ask for posts to be 100% grammar mistake free, because quite honestly, mine aren't. But can't people include some capitalized sentences and punctuation marks besides periods. Maybe I am fighting a stupid battle, but come on people, make a decent effort.

sigh....
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hunger Games/Free

Posted 02-20-2012 at 11:05 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

There will be two different aspects of this blog, I just want to create one blog post however.

Today, I finished the Hunger Games series. The three books, The Hunger Games, Catching Fire and Mockingjay are one of the most exciting and enjoyable books that I have ever read. They are scary, horrifying, yet so riveting and awesome all at the same time. These books were so rewarding to read that I am sure whatever I put in this blog post will not be able to comprehend the...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Of course: The story of my life

Posted 02-12-2012 at 07:22 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

First off, if you don't want to read some boring story that has probably no purpose or anything to it, don't read. Read Bella's blog or Rachie's stories or something if you want something with a purpose

My life is good. I have great friends. I am at a great school. I have a great job. I can drink, and I can handle my booze and know my limits. I have ligament issues, but whatever. But what I don't have is the gift of gab and I am not the greatest looking person in the world. Whatever....
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I really want to

Posted 02-04-2012 at 09:48 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

I really want to say I am done with you. I am sick of your games. But I know as hard as I want to say that, that is not how I really feel. I might want to think otherwise, but when push comes to shove, that I will feel differently.
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized