Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Butterfly for President!!! Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Posted 06-06-2015 at 04:59 AM by Butterfly
Updated 06-10-2015 at 10:07 AM by Butterfly

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

VOTE BUTTERFLY FOR PRESIDENT!!!

As you know, I have been nominated for getDare president. Getdare means a lot to me, and so do each one of you. As getDare President I would put each of you first. In doing so, I would make the following promises:

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I promise to be a great friend to anybody who is in need of a friend. I am a great listener. I am loyal and am the type of person who gives 110% in my friendships. I love to make people laugh and feel better when they are sad. I believe that the little things, like a "Happy Friday" or "Have a great day" are the most valuable. I am open to talking about topics of all kinds, and if I am not knowledgeable about a certain topic, I would love to listen and learn.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I promise to always give advice to those who ask. If you need help with a relationship problem, a fight with a friend, or wanting advice for trying anal the first time, I am your girl. If I don't have any wisdom to share on a certain subject, I will do my best to help you find somebody who can. I always remain impartial and I also try to make you realize the solution that is best for you and you happiness, but will not push it on you.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I promise to help in anyway that I can. If you want ideas for dares, tasks or punishments or help picking out a new toy, come to me. I love to be creative and help think of unique ideas to share. I also love toy shopping. I could spend every day shopping, and I have a vast collection of different types of toys, so can share some of my experience when choosing them.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I promise to eat the trolls of getDare for breakfast, lunch and dinner. If a troll is bothering you, send them my way and I will personally (along with a team of highly trained getDare members) kill them!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I promise to write more blogs and stories to keep the people of getDare entertained.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I promise to welcome newcomers and help educate and guide them as they learn about getDare. I will help encourage them to reach out and talk to older members and teach them where to post their ads and dare requests as to prevent postings made in the wrong sections.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Unlike other politicians, I promise to be truthful and follow through with all of my promises. I am a genuine person and what you see is what you get from me. I don't play games or intentionally cause problems. I am just me!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I promise to not be upset or hold it against you if you vote for any of the other candidates. They are all great friends and amazing people. Each of them is just as, if not more worthy to be hold the title of President. Vote for who you think is the best candidate, that is all I ask.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Lastly, I promise to be the cutest and sweetest butterfly ever!

Click image for larger version

Name:	President Large.jpg
Views:	298
Size:	79.0 KB
ID:	320

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷPresidential Q&AƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ:

1. As our president, how good are you at neutralizing an argument?

I am excellent at neutralizing arguments. My 15 years of experience dealing with toddlers and teenagers has taught me every trick in the book. My goal is to be fair and to reach a compromise in the quickest way.

2. An abusive Dom is taking advantage of an inexperienced sub, what is your solution?

I would contact him or her and let them know that they have my support. I would explain that they have options and supports available to them if they were to choose to leave their abusive partner. I would do everything I could to make sure they were safe, but ultimately it is their decision and I would just be a good friend until they were ready to make. (Then I would kick the abusive Dom's ass!)

3. If you could add one rule to getDare what would it be?

I would add a zero tolerance for harassment, abuse or bullying of any kind. The mods do a good job of banning people who have crossed the line as it is, but in a perfect world there would be a way to ban them for good at their first offence.

4. One rule to remove?

I would initiate a name change policy in order to banish the rule that prevents name changes.

5. Tell us why your opponents are not suited for the job.

I will not go negative in this campaign. Every one of my opponents are great people and have characteristics and attributes that would make a phenomenal president. I wish them all the best of luck!

But wait ....

If all that failed to sway you ... I am not beneath being bribed. Any of my voters may choose one of the following:

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ 1 A photo of myself with your username written on my skin in a location to be negotiated and approved by Asslvr.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ 2 Writing me a custom edge or task to be approved by Asslvr. A report will be written and posted as a blog when completed OR I will design a custom dare for you.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ 3 A recording of me reading a story or chapter of a novel of your choosing.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ 4 Two sexy teasing photos of my choosing (although requests can be made, full body nudity is not an option).
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ 5 I am open to personalized bribes upon request, just ask and we will see what we can work out!

I will complete all bribes once the voting has been closed next weekend. You will receive your bribe regardless if I win or lose.

CLICK HERE TO VOTE BUTTERFLY FOR PRESIDENT!!!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Views 1639 Comments 13
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 13

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You almost had me swayed... Buuut, I'm kind of needing the vote myself
  2. Old Comment
    I love how everyone's like "Psst...bribes!!" I might have to cash in on a couple, myself.

Such a pretty campaign blog!
  3. Old Comment
    Amazing Friend
  4. Old Comment
  5. Old Comment
    ^^out of context!
  6. Old Comment
    Not really, the full quote was you telling somebody to mull it over and if they voted for me instead of you it wouldn't be a wasted vote.
  7. Old Comment
    I may vote for you.... If i can have a pic of you nude, just to make sure we have the highest physical standard president
    Posted 06-07-2015 at 04:12 AM by Storiesandslaves Storiesandslaves is offline
  8. Old Comment
    @Storiesandslaves - full naked pictures are not going to be given out, but you can choose one of the other possible bribes if you would like
  9. Old Comment
    You're such a good friend, and I think you would make a very good president. You are wonderful! It's hard to have a competitor like you, you know? You're so nice and kind, I can't possibly start a smear campaign!
    Having said that, I still intend to give you one heck of a challenge. Good things don't come easy!

Good luck to you!
  10. Old Comment
    If you eat all the trolls, how is one to troll the trolls? Would that not mean one is eaten for trolling the trolls?
  11. Old Comment
    Hmm, a personal dare is always encouraged. Let's see what you've got. :P
  12. Old Comment
    KK - let me know what you are looking for. Is it pictures? recordings? a task or dare completed or designed? Just let me know and we can negotiate.
  13. Old Comment
    I think a customized dare would be great. If you're as creative as I know you to be, my vote may just go to you.