Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Rate this Entry

I want to cry....because of how poor this PM is

Posted 05-23-2012 at 03:10 PM by Manbearpig

I received the following PM today. It was a reply from an user who received an infraction for very poor spelling. The world cries:

Quote:
Originally Posted by A stupid user
hi

how are you?

well i read the warning you jus sent me but i dont see whats wrong with bad spelling or grammer...its not like im hurting anyone...usually this is how people normally text or type when it come to things that are not formal...im only inquiring so as to kno why bad grammer and spelling is a crime

i would really appericiate your responce and if its not a crime then it would be really kind of you to let me free of the infraction

thanky you for your time.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2431 Comments 9
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 9

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Thanky you for making this example.
  2. Old Comment
    *facepalm* I may be a grammar nazi but that is bad.
    Posted 05-23-2012 at 04:39 PM by connieacelewis connieacelewis is offline
  3. Old Comment
    Poor grammar and "txt typing" are actual turn offs for me. They make me un-horny. Anti-horny, even.
  4. Old Comment
    some people are dsylexic, and some people are just stupid. Trouble is, you can;t tell from reading their posts on the interwebs so I always give the benefit of the doubt until I know better (ie they usually turn out to be stupid)

But.. "usually this is how people normally text or type when it come to things that are not formal" is just plain incorrect. If the OP wants to continue being a lazy-ass, then fine, give him more infractions!
  5. Old Comment
    Usually if they have dyslexia, they tell you right away. And in the post that received the infraction it had a lot of any1's which usually just signals dumbass.
  6. Old Comment
    The post clearly states the poster is not interested in using language in a sensible way. Is it a crime? Not by law but it does hurt my brain to read. So usually I skip texts like this.
  7. Old Comment
    Huh it's not a real big deal I mean honestly it's not like your preaching will get him or anyone to change and it isn't like you can do anything about it
    Did you really say any1.... Huh such a disappointment doing that only nullifies your point
  8. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Awesomeffect View Comment
    Huh it's not a real big deal I mean honestly it's not like your preaching will get him or anyone to change and it isn't like you can do anything about it
    Did you really say any1.... Huh such a disappointment doing that only nullifies your point

Hahaha.. Really? Did you not read closely enough? MBP said the other user used "any1" several times in some post/message/whatever. If this were my blog, I'd tell you to go troll someone else, but I think MBP gets a kick out of trollers on his blog.
  9. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RoseBrat89 View Comment
    Hahaha.. Really? Did you not read closely enough? MBP said the other user used "any1" several times in some post/message/whatever. If this were my blog, I'd tell you to go troll someone else, but I think MBP gets a kick out of trollers on his blog.
    Sorry I was a little drunk when I posted that didn't intentionally mean to troll