Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > kirstyjane

Rate this Entry

The start of my blog... if anyone is interested.

Posted 12-23-2008 at 04:27 AM by kirstyjane

Hello everyone, to start things off I would like to say I am ready for christmas. After alot of wrapping and buying I have done lol. Im stocked up on alcohol as well ready for the festive season lol.

Since uploading some pictures onto my getdare profile I am getting a good few PM's a day. Please if you are going to PM me make it worth it. I might message you back then lol.

In the slave department I have collared Boyen. He is doig very well on all my tasks and online web cam sessions. I do hope to find one more slave though still but that seems to be quite hard at the moment but hey persistence is the key...

If you have read this than thank you.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1861 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You'll get a number of PMs because you're an active, good looking female. And those are rare.

Anyway, glad you're enjoying your time here

Merry Christmas
  2. Old Comment
    Hehe thanks for the comment...
  3. Old Comment
    It's nice to see a new friendly face. I love your smile too. I think you can bring a lot to the site, and I do hope you enjoy your time here.

Your 'interesting' friend
  4. Old Comment
    great start miss
    Posted 12-26-2008 at 02:45 PM by not_who_you_think not_who_you_think is offline
  5. Old Comment
    I was interested in serving you even before i saw how beautiful you were. I have PM'd you once more in the hope that we can move on from just being contacts on msn to actually having a cnversation.