Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jessica's Blog

Info Everything you needed to know about me, and plenty you didn't too! (PM dares, likes, limits, etc)
Old

Jessica's Rules (Self-imposed)

Posted 04-01-2019 at 10:12 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 04-01-2019 at 10:17 AM by PrincessJessica
Tags rules

These are a significantly shortened (& slightly altered) set of rules from my ownership by sexyred. After 1+ year of following the vast majority, I've decided to keep them (unless any future dom changes them obviously). I'm happier with the structure they provide than without it and enjoy being a little bit girly each week

I've tried to keep sensible consequences for the rules should I break them and will also take more regular breaks from them should I want to (being unowned does
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Info
Old

Jessica's Toys and Clothes

Posted 03-06-2019 at 09:44 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 07-13-2019 at 09:59 AM by PrincessJessica
Tags clothes, toys

My ever-increasing list of toys and girly clothes. I'm unlikely to buy more...but then again I keep telling myself that then unable to resist the temptation to get more I do like using my sex toys, it does make me feel nice & naughty!

Toys and household items

• Ball Gag (make me drool)
  • Belt (collar or whip)
  • Butt plugs (one silicone vibrating butt plug
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Info
Old

Storytime with Jessica

Posted 02-25-2019 at 05:03 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Tags story

I don't think kink writing comes easily to me but here's my (as yet small) collection of stories. I don't expect this to get massively active but it's something I enjoy doing when the mood takes me. Feedback is very much appreciated (PM me or simply write something constructive on the thread), even to let me know I'm not just writing stories to myself

Hidden Fingers

An ongoing story from the perspective of the 3 protagonists; a male slave, nervous female newcomer exhibitionist/sub...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Info
Old

Jessica's Inactive Rules (Maleforyou)

Posted 02-01-2018 at 10:34 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 05-30-2019 at 04:40 AM by PrincessJessica
Tags rules

To help me keep track of my current rules. If you want to make me suffer (or just make my life that little more interesting) yourself there's literally hundreds of options to choose from.

Current permanent rules

1. Keep owned written on feet 2 days of the week.

2. I must always wear panties to bed and try to wear them at least three days of the week.

3. Any task, dares or forfeits I get should be reported to sexyred92

4. Any...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Info
Old

100 rules! (Part 2)

Posted 12-19-2017 at 07:57 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 03-06-2019 at 11:13 AM by PrincessJessica

100 rules Part 2 (100 challenge / PM dares)
I'll of course report to whoever takes the time to send me them.

Rules 1-49 / Rules 50-100 below

These were originally designed for the 100 challenge, but I'll now accept any of them via PM dares:
Quote:
Write 100 different rules. Use a random number generator to pick the rules you are to follow for the next 100 hours. If you finish writing your rules within 100 minutes, pick 3 rules. If you take longer than 100 minutes,
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Info
Old

100 rules! (Part 1)

Posted 12-19-2017 at 07:54 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 03-06-2019 at 11:04 AM by PrincessJessica

100 rules Part 1 (100 challenge / PM dares)
I'll of course report to whoever takes the time to send me them.

Rules 1-49 below / Rules 50-100

These were originally designed for the 100 challenge, but I'll now accept any of them via PM dares:
Quote:
Write 100 different rules. Use a random number generator to pick the rules you are to follow for the next 100 hours. If you finish writing your rules within 100 minutes, pick 3 rules. If you take longer than 100 minutes,
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Info
Old

The Body Contract

Posted 11-03-2017 at 09:38 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 12-15-2017 at 10:07 AM by PrincessJessica

The Body Contract

The following terms define and designate "ownership" of the submissive's (maleforyou's) body to the dominant (X). The contract exists to provide a safe framework for the dominant to take control of the submissive's body to use as they wish, within the broad limits of the submissive.

1. Roles and definitions

Submissive - Should obey the dominant as set out in section 2 in as far as their limits are respected. They should refer to...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Info