Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

My Rules & Toys

Posted 07-11-2018 at 09:34 PM by Ponies
Updated 11-01-2023 at 07:56 AM by Ponies

ROLE RULES

Each morning I will roll 1d6 to choose my daily rules. I will follow the rules for each set for the day unless changed from other dares. I will follow daily rules with best effort.

FOAL RULES: (if I roll 1)

I will wear a diaper until my next role
I will wear a onesie over my diaper.
If I must dress more it will be over the onesie.
My shower consists of heavily scented baby soap/shampoo
After my shower...
Silly Little Filly
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Fantasy vs. Reality: My journey as a sub

Posted 07-11-2018 at 11:46 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Five years ago, when I first created an account on getDare, I did so in order to respond to an ad for a Dom. Up to that point, I had one long term online Dom who actually lived in the same city as me (although we never met in person), and I had multiple short term Doms who I ran into on Omegle or other chat sites. Those Doms only lasted a few days, maybe a week at most.

I always thought that my submission was an outlet. I needed a short term fix for my life stresses. I wanted somebody
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

A Rant About Limits

Posted 07-11-2018 at 11:35 AM by BastyTheKitty
Updated 07-22-2018 at 08:59 PM by BastyTheKitty
Tags getdare, limits

So, I've seen some shit on this site that absolutely should not stand, and even worse is I don't see people fighting against it. The GD community is, technically, part of the BDSM community and as such should be upholding the standards that come with this title. The biggest issue I've seen is how limits are being handled, and it's absolutely appalling. You can't just fucking decide that because you don't like someone's limits you can make them break the limits, they're there for a reason! I get it, you...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Rants