Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Rules I got from nina@

Posted 04-28-2018 at 09:37 AM by nareth
Updated 05-05-2018 at 11:37 AM by nareth

Chepi won 4th place in Nina's Easter egg challenge!! and got some special rules as reward.

1) For the week, you are to be transformed into your favorite pet type (like a dog etc) and be called a pet name like Fluffy, you can choose. Every time you post on gD, you have to use that pet name instead of first person pronouns like I, my etc and also post the sound at the end of each post like woof woof if it’s a dog.

Chepi is a Shiba Inu and looks almost like a fox woof woof
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 2.33 average.

Re: Who Do You Turn Too!

Posted 04-27-2018 at 10:30 PM by MasterDaddy02

That is a good question at times in which we ask ourselves. With so many different thoughts running through our head.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My PM Dares

Posted 04-27-2018 at 02:47 PM by Ponies
Updated 03-23-2024 at 06:29 PM by Ponies

Do you have an idea? PM me and I will add it! No questions asked!

You may ask for a pic for any dare. I will provide at my discretion.

HIGHLIGHT LIST

BLOW ME PM me your current geographical location. If you are within a 4 hour drive, I will make arrangements to give you a blowjob! (While the default is a blowjob, I will be yours to use however you choose!)

PONIES SECRETS! I will tell you a secret or two about myself.
Silly Little Filly
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 12 votes, 3.67 average.

How Not To Be A Dumbinant.

Posted 04-27-2018 at 12:56 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 04-27-2018 at 01:02 PM by IceMaiden

So you say you are a dom, but are you really? Or are you really a dumbinant? If you find yourself doing any of the below you are not a dominant but a dumbinant.

But it's okay, you can amend your ways! I will help you out by telling you what not to do and hopefully help you turn from a dumbinant into a dominant!

#1 Don't call all subs/slaves whores, bitches, sluts etc. Not every sub likes that. Not every sub gets turned on by that. Not every sub enjoys name calling...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Formal begging.

Posted 04-25-2018 at 03:59 PM by AbusiveMaster

You may have noticed IceMaiden's thread http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=339394 here on begging - and now I am blogging on it also. So why the fascination with begging, you two? Get over it already.

Icy and I are on a mutual journey of discovery, growth and learning. One of the things we are working on, and something Icy currently struggles with, is begging. As such she is looking for input and opinions from other GD users to try and improve her own knowledge, understanding
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

At-home slave/slut "uniform"

Posted 04-25-2018 at 07:34 AM by DareFiend
Updated 04-25-2018 at 07:55 AM by DareFiend

I thought I should start dressing appropriately to my status while I am home and around the house.

In particular I thought I'd bring back a "uniform" that a former Master made me wear continuously.

It consists of a pair of skimpy bikini briefs, and nothing else except sandals for foot protection. The bikini briefs color is off-white.

The trick is that I cannot take these off to pee. I must pee in/through them whenever I have to go, and just let the...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Light and darkness of tasks

Posted 04-24-2018 at 04:21 PM by CSasha (I love words)

While gathering ideas for my 5,000th post (soon to be my 6,000 post I guess), I am glad I also started this poll to get more feedback on add threads in general. The results made me think.

Some people like bets, and playing with some of them I knew from other activities, I had to notice that they were longing for serious wagers, something from the dislikes, so that it was sure that nobody wanted to lose. I saw similar concerns with the add threads, and I have to admit, my ideas so far came...
Oracle
Posted in getDare issues