Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 27 votes, 2.19 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare Report: Update (1 / 2)

Posted 11-29-2019 at 04:19 AM by SilverBlue (Slut training)
Updated 12-28-2019 at 06:55 AM by SilverBlue

DARE: Ultimate Slut Dice Dare
CURRENT CHALLENGE: I must give 7 guys BJs, let 7 guys fuck my ass, and let 7 more guys fuck me in the pussy. (Variety is the Spice of Life 2)
PROGRESS: 4 Oral, 4 Vaginal, 2 Anal.
WHAT I WORE: Black low-cut top, black vinyl mini-skirt, black ankle boots, natural lipstick, black eyeliner, black smoky eye-shadow, no underwear, and butt-plug.
THE SCENE: A certain other strip club.

I haven't worn my vinyl skirt for a while. Maybe since
Old
Rating: 37 votes, 2.16 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare Report: Used by a User

Posted 10-17-2019 at 07:32 AM by SilverBlue (Slut training)
Updated 12-28-2019 at 07:00 AM by SilverBlue

Right so, just got home from doing part of the dare's current challenge. Tinder hook-up, they're the biggest marketplace. I had a few matches backed up, so I figured I'd pick one at random. It was a man from Guyana, he was funny in chat and keen to meet asap. I thought about dressing up, but after a discussion about how some guys like girls in active wear, I thought I might go meet him in my gym clothes, just to mix things up a bit. I was a bit anxious about our date because everything was so rushed....
Old
Rating: 27 votes, 1.93 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare Report: Sex Club /5

Posted 10-15-2019 at 04:19 AM by SilverBlue (Slut training)
Updated 12-28-2019 at 07:01 AM by SilverBlue

Continues on from Part 4
When we were back at their place, they helped me in. I felt dirty, used and unclean. Id sweated and I had the smell of sex on me. Miss K said shed get some ice in a bag for me. I wanted a shower and Mr H supported me while we ran a shower together, he towelled me down and carried me naked to the spare room. It looked familiar to me now. Miss K came in with some ointment and an icepack. Shed ushered Mr H away and said we should talk.

I thought Id get
Old
Rating: 28 votes, 2.07 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare Report: Used at Swingers Club (4 / 5)

Posted 10-05-2019 at 03:52 PM by SilverBlue (Slut training)
Updated 12-28-2019 at 07:02 AM by SilverBlue

First, I want to put down into words some more of my thoughts before I carry on with what went on at that swingers club the dare was to spend a night naked in a club or pub. I figured the swingers club would be more risqu than a normal club, but I was willing to put up with what might happen Ive experienced a few new adult situations since I started the Ultimate Slut Dare. Being nude in front of all those people was a very exhibitionist-like experience, but it does feel less extreme when
Old
Rating: 21 votes, 1.90 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare Report: Dancing Naked in a Club (3 / 5)

Posted 09-28-2019 at 07:23 PM by SilverBlue (Slut training)
Updated 12-28-2019 at 07:03 AM by SilverBlue

If you remember from my last post, Id arrived at the swingers club early, had a tour, got naked, danced in the cage, gave Mr Hung a BJ in front of a few people and after what seemed like forever, but was probably only maybe 40 minutes, Mr Hung and Mistress K (a swinging couple I came to this club with) were off doing their own thing. I wasnt really surprised, they were regulars and they shouldnt have to hold my hand all night. At some point during the night Id have to go my own way. I figured Id...
Old
Rating: 20 votes, 1.95 average.

Gangbang Slut - Detailed Dare Report 1/7

Posted 07-26-2019 at 03:37 AM by SilverBlue (Slut training)
Updated 07-29-2019 at 02:01 AM by SilverBlue

Gangbang slut! Each day you must have two of your holes used at once!

First Fail: Public slut! When you are out in public, you must be dressed in your slut uniform micro-skirt, heels and a low cut or crop top. Make a guy cum when you are out.
Second Fail: Toilet slut Not what you think! Spend 30 mins nude in a mens bathroom offer to fuck any guys that come in!
(Original third fail removed for being unsafe)
Third Fail: Exhibitionist slut Spend a half hour
Old
Rating: 22 votes, 2.14 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare - Fuck 10 Different Guys [4/10]

Posted 06-01-2019 at 07:30 PM by SilverBlue (Slut training)
Updated 10-07-2019 at 06:52 AM by SilverBlue

Hi again,
This dare report was going to cover a couple of guys, but I got stuck into the detail on this one so the rainstorm and bondage encounter reports will be in another post. The main reason I was going to put the three encounters together into one report is they covered the extremes of me getting used in a nice way, and in a nasty way. Some readers (you know who you are) have suggested I only get fucked by guys of specific ages for this dare, like 40, 43, 50. As interesting as that seems