Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 25 votes, 1.84 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare Report: Penalty Dare, Public Slut

Posted 08-25-2019 at 03:43 AM by SilverBlue (Slut training)
Updated 12-28-2019 at 07:06 AM by SilverBlue

This task is a penalty kinda, for not fully completing the last task. It's in the dare rules that failing to do the threesomes everyday for a week, I do a penalty for each day I don't. So the first penalty is "Public slut! ...You must be dressed in your slut uniform (micro-skirt, heels and a low cut or crop top)... Make a guy cum when you are out.".There is another penalty dare which will be in the next post. Anyway this carries on from my last blog post, so, where were we? I was at Red...
Old
Rating: 19 votes, 1.95 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare Report: Threesome Slut, Follow-up

Posted 08-12-2019 at 01:43 AM by SilverBlue (Slut training)
Updated 12-28-2019 at 07:08 AM by SilverBlue

Hi - So, I'd wanted to post this for some time, but I didn't want to spoil the earlier blog posts.

As you might have guessed, the gang bang slut challenge took a lot out of me, and after 5 days of threesomes, I physically needed a break. I had told the couple Id had more experience with BDSM so theyd accept me, simply so I could be part of a threesome with them, and avoid finding a random stranger to fuck and make the task a little easier to complete. I was sore afterwards, Mr Hung's
Old
Rating: 25 votes, 1.80 average.

Dare Report - Gangbang Slut #3/7 (Part 2 of 2)

Posted 08-08-2019 at 05:22 AM by SilverBlue (Slut training)
Updated 08-08-2019 at 06:08 AM by SilverBlue (forgot to add their descriptions)

(Continues from the last blog post)

We crossed the road to the lodge. We were very tipsy then, making a bit of noise going up the driveway. Inside their room were 2 small beds with loads of pillows. I took my clothes off, just in my heels, I stood naked between them and started kissing both of them (I get affectionate when Im drunk). We had a long foreplay session, them kissing my body and running their hands over me and I kissed them and their hands and arms. I remember them undressing
Old
Rating: 20 votes, 1.80 average.

Dare Report - Gangbang Slut #3/7 (Part 1 of 2)

Posted 08-05-2019 at 06:26 AM by SilverBlue (Slut training)

The Ultimate Slut Dare's task was to have 2 holes used at once, every day for a week. Organising these things can take time, a couple had contacted me via kiwiswingers, they wanted a bi-female sub for sex play. Im not bi, but I said I was willing. She was apparently quite taken with the idea of having a straight female used against her sexual preference. They lived a bit out of the way, so I was going to spend Friday and Saturday night at their place and head home on Sunday.

What I knew
Old
Rating: 23 votes, 1.91 average.

Gangbang Slut - Detailed Dare Report 2 of 7

Posted 07-29-2019 at 07:04 AM by SilverBlue (Slut training)
Updated 07-30-2019 at 05:07 PM by SilverBlue

Apologies if this isn't well written as I wrote it late at night - like 2am. I need a proof-reader or something...

In the morning at work I got a notification from KiK. It was the guy Id contacted last night, mainly because I noted hed suggested a MFM to me before in our chat history. He also was prompt in replying and said he could organise an MFM tomorrow night so I went with him for Thursday, rather than do a penalty (details in my previous blog post). Anyway, side-tracked a bit,
Old
Rating: 22 votes, 2.14 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare - Fuck 10 Different Guys [4/10]

Posted 06-01-2019 at 07:30 PM by SilverBlue (Slut training)
Updated 10-07-2019 at 06:52 AM by SilverBlue

Hi again,
This dare report was going to cover a couple of guys, but I got stuck into the detail on this one so the rainstorm and bondage encounter reports will be in another post. The main reason I was going to put the three encounters together into one report is they covered the extremes of me getting used in a nice way, and in a nasty way. Some readers (you know who you are) have suggested I only get fucked by guys of specific ages for this dare, like 40, 43, 50. As interesting as that seems
Old
Rating: 33 votes, 2.15 average.

Why am I doing the Ultimate Slut dare?

Posted 05-19-2019 at 02:24 AM by SilverBlue (Slut training)
Updated 12-16-2019 at 07:44 PM by SilverBlue (Fixed my thoughts so it wasn't a brain vomit jumble of words)

Hello you, yes you. Thanks for reading my blogs, I do appreciate my readers and I very much hope that I have been able to meet your expectations of me as a slut.

This isn't a report, it's just an appreciation post and maybe a little peak "behind the curtains" [not a metaphor] of my slut life and why I'm doing this.

Am I a slut? Hmm, I've always been a bit of an exhibitionist, I feel like, even though guys might enjoy me revealing my body, I was also getting some