Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

a diaper boy

Posted 07-21-2018 at 09:06 PM by Diapered_prince

It has been two weeks since my last update and it is late now so I will write what I can and possibly edit it tomorrow with more stuff if I forget anything

Hello all,
Not much has changed since I last wrote on here. I continue my year in my diapers and continue to use them (mostly just wetting though I have messed 4-5 times these last 2 weeks.) I was given a recommendation by a friend about some other cheap diapers that they have used from Walmart (attends) They are not available...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Explicit Diaper Dare - Potty Training

Posted 07-21-2018 at 12:28 PM by JTN2010

[Link to the original dare](https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost...&postcount=285)

Got this dare from DiaperGal1999. Definitely the kind of dare I really like to see. I really like it having progression with a preset ending but there's still encouragement to "do well" to shorten the long-term consequences.

In short I am to spend 3 days wearing/using diapers like a baby. 3 days wearing pull-ups to potty train. And a final day to "finish"...
Posted in Uncategorized