Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

An open ended letter

Posted 12-02-2009 at 05:04 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)
Updated 12-02-2009 at 05:13 PM by Manbearpig

Dear users of getdare,

Some users have criticized myself and most of the other mods this week about "picking favorites" and "hating a particular user." Well, I have to respond to these remarks. Look at getdare this way. It is more like a school, the mods are the teachers and Depp is the principal. Think of Depp in a god-like thrown with all the power, however, since he can't always be on, the mods help out. Like most schools, most teachers will claim that there...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

"In the Name of Nutcracker Christmas"

Posted 12-02-2009 at 03:48 PM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)

This one is from the third season, A Benihana Christmas. This was the Office's second Christmas party. Pam and Karen finally work together on something- their own Separatist christmas party. While Angela still heads the Party Planning Committee, which is known for making boring, stuffy parties, Pam and Karen form "The Committee to Plan Parties". They create a really fun Christmas party.

Watch this episode....
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Todays video of the day

Posted 12-02-2009 at 01:01 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Who is Bernie Madoff and what did he do? A little old, but here it is in simple terms

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01O_wrWN0D8
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Princess Unicorn

Posted 12-01-2009 at 04:25 AM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)

This is a Princess Unicorn doll. Dwight is holding it. Why? Because he bought twenty boxes and is now reselling them to parents who didn't get their children presents yet. For $400 a pop.

"Fa la la la la la la ca-ching"
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Funny!

Posted 11-30-2009 at 09:09 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9h3cVO_kpeg

I like this guy a lot. He can be very funny. I use to record whenever he came on.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Family is Funny! Part 1

Posted 11-30-2009 at 08:59 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

My family is very hilarious; from me, to my mom, to my dad, to my siblings. One time, we ate out, when it was time to order our food, we did terrible. First up to order was my mom and sister. My sister was little unsure what she wanted, and my mom kept on going back and forth between two foods. So, then my mom said how about one of you guys (me or my younger brother she meant) can order. So the waitress now turned to us. And, me and my brother was talking at the same time, LOL, so I asserted myself to...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Poetry and Short Stories

Posted 11-30-2009 at 07:03 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

I don't know why, but I think I am starting to get more of an interest in poetry and short stories. Before I go ahead and confirm that thought, first I will let it go for more days to see if this growing interest is just temporary.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized