Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Tears

Posted 11-01-2020 at 03:01 PM by Doux et vivant

It takes only a moment to hurt someone and to cause the tears to fall, the pain to rip apart their insides.

It takes forever to fix it.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Dom/sub stuff
Old

PM Dares

Posted 11-01-2020 at 09:05 AM by FoolishOrc
Updated 04-30-2021 at 11:45 AM by FoolishOrc (Revising)

Note - pm dares will be done when I can, sometimes it can take a while before I am able to do them.

ONLY 3 PM DARES A DAY UNLESS WE ARE FRIENDS, I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE PM DARES IF I HAVE TOO MANY TO DO.

PM me "RULES" and I'll follow up to 2 rules you give me for up to 2 weeks (within my limits, I reserve the right to veto rules)

PM me BJ and I will give my dildo a blow job for 5 mins

Pm DT X and I will deepthroat my dildo...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

November 2-6, edging and chastity...

Posted 11-01-2020 at 07:52 AM by Slave_bjorn (A swedish dare slave.)
Updated 11-01-2020 at 07:54 AM by Slave_bjorn (Typo)

Just received my first real cock cage, an Impound Gladiator which fits perfectly. Well I've only tried it on for a few minutes, but I think it's the perfect size. Now I have some plans for next week monday to friday. Since I work night shift next week, I'll stay in chastity while I'm at home. But that's not all. Here is the complete schedule for those five days:

Monday: Edge two times, then get locked up.

Tuesday: Edge four times, then get locked up.

Wednesday:...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 28 votes, 2.79 average.

Report: Bondage session October 2/2 (revised)

Posted 11-01-2020 at 03:58 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 09-07-2021 at 05:53 AM by SilverBlue

You demanded I continued. I feel exposed sharing my recollection of a private session publicly, but if that’s what you want.. I can't deny you.

Master showed me the picture he’d taken, it was a up-close shot between my legs of the Perspex speculum cranking my slut pussy open. In the picture I saw the top and bottom of my vaginal walls had closed up around the speculum’s prongs, so they were blocking-out any view of my cervix at the end. Master was proud that all those