Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Slutty Princess

Thoughts, Rants, Opinions, Tales, and Musings of a Princess.
Rate this Entry

Edging and Orgasming in my Siblings' Rooms

Posted 01-17-2016 at 01:57 PM by The Slutty Princess

The Dare:
The Dare is made up of the age of your brother who is 16. Then also with the age of your younger sister who is 15. You must add those numbers together which is 31. Now you must add your age of 18 to the total of 31 which equals 49.

1. Now, you must sneak into your brother's room first completely naked and with your double side dildo inside your pussy and ass.
2. Next, you must put a pair of his dirty boxers or underwear on your face.
3. Next, you must suck on them, as you are pulling each nipple, 49 times.
4. You will use the other hand and rub your pussy and ass while your double side dildo is inside you.
5. Next, you must edge 8 times in his room.
6. Then you must edge another 8 times throughout the house, where he was seating or laying down. (You will be naked)
7. Then, you must orgasm a total of 8 times.
8. Next, you must sneak into your sister room.
9. You will repeat the steps as you did in your brother's room.
10. With a pair of dirty panties.
11. You will edge 8 times in her room.
12. Then you will edge 7 times throughout the house, where she was seating or laying down. (You will be naked)
13. Then you must orgasm a total of 8 times.

"Punishment, will take place if you fail any part of this Dare."

My Report:
Thank you for the dare Daddy, I had a great time with it! My father and brother were out of the house chopping wood for the wood burner and my mother and sister were clothes shopping. They had asked if I’d like to come but I declined since I knew I would finally have time to complete this dare. Once all but my car were out of the driveway, I had the house to myself and got started right away. I stripped off all my clothes and retrieved the double-sided dildo from beneath my bed. I lubed each side up with my saliva before slowly working each side into each of my holes. I loved the feeling it gave me, making me feel stuffed. With every step I took,the dildo would move with me, slowly fucking each hole. I snuck out of my room and into my brother’s room. I don’t really know why I was “sneaking” around since no one was home, it just gave me an exciting and awkward feeling to walk around the house naked. It almost felt wrong but naughty to do. His room was cluttered with dirty clothes all over the floor, it appeared as though a tornado ripped through his room. It wasn’t hard to find a pair of his boxers as I picked up a pair of plaid, green and black American Eagle boxers. I slid them over my head, taking a big whiff of them. It turned me on. They didn’t smell like much besides a little gross like sweat and a hint of his cologne. The crotch part of his boxers were right by my face and I began sucking on them as I pulled my nipples 49 times each. This really aroused me as I used my other hand to rock the dildo back and forth so it would fuck both holes. The boxers did not taste like much at all but nevertheless, it still kept me aroused and made my pussy dripping wet. For my edges, I sat down on his bed and lay back on his roughed up comforter and strictly used the double-sided dilo, rocking it back and forth so it penetrated both holes deeply. I loved the feeling, the naughty feeling I got from fucking myself on his own bed and the feeling of being stuffed by the double-sided dildo. It took a long while, maybe 20 minutes to complete all 8 edges successfully. By the time I was done, I was begging for an orgasm and I wasn’t quite sure that I’d be able to handle another 8. I removed the boxers from my face. I chose my next locations carefully as I had to think where he had sat recently. Walking around the house as the dildo fucked each hole, I chose the computer chair first. My brother didn’t use the computer often but it was a place where my father, mother, sister, and brother had all sat. Sitting in the office chair, I slouched and fucked my holes until I had edged a 9th time. it was really getting tough to refrain from climaxing. My whole body begged for an orgasm. I moved from the office chair to the couch, again a spot where all my family members had sat. Masturbating on my family’s furniture and around the house really turned me on, giving me that naughty feeling that I craved and enjoyed. Sitting on the couch, I fucked myself to yet another edge before moving to the kitchen and sitting in his kitchen chair he had always sat on and I fucked myself to yet another edge. With my next edge, I sat on the bar stool in the kitchen and fucked myself to yet another edge. I still had four more edges to complete and my pussy was exhausted, it pleaded and screamed for an orgasm. I was having a hard time thinking about another spot in the house where my brother had sat or lay around but finally chose the toilet. I closed the toilet seat and began riding the double-sided dildo, rocking back and forth on it for a few minutes until I edged yet again. I could not think of another spot where he had sat until I made my way up to his room and sat in his video gaming chair and rocked back and forth on that for another edge. I just had two more spots to masturbate in but I could not think of any more spots where he had lay or sat recently. I made my way back downstairs and settled to masturbate in the recliner. Normally my father sat in the recliner but I figured my brother had to have sat in it a few times. I sat in the recliner and fucked myself once again. I could tell both of my holes were growing tired, especially my cunt that was dying for an orgasm after so many edges. I searched around the house to where he had sat for a few minutes, unable to come up with a good spot until I decided to masturbate and edge my last time on the steps near the back door. My brother always sat down on the step to tie his shoes so I figured this would be at least a decent spot to edge my final time. I quickly edged on the stair before hurrying back to my brother’s room. I still had to orgasm 8 times in my brother’s room before repeating all the steps in my sister’s room. I knew my mother and sister would be awhile but I had no idea when my father and brother would return home. My pussy was screaming for an orgasm as I lay down on my brother’s bed. 8 orgasms were not that hard to come buy after 16 edges as the first few orgasms felt so good they had me moaning quite loudly. The orgasms were lovely and came repeatedly and rapidly.

Now that I was refreshed from the orgasms, I made my way into my sister’s room. I was now beginning to grow nervous. My brother and father could be back in ten minutes or in an hour, I had no idea. I hurried into my sister’s room which was the opposite of my brother’s. Her room was very neat and tidy and she did not have clothes lying all over the floor. I made my way to her hamper and grabbed the first pair of panties I saw. They were striped black and white with a cute lace waistband. I put them over my face and took a big whiff of them. I could faintly smell the sweet smell of her vulva but it was mostly hindered by a flowery perfume. I began sucking on the crotch part of the panties as I pulled each nipple. The crotch did not taste like much until it was moist. Once moist, it began to taste a little salty. As I sucked and pulled on my nipples, my other hand worked the dildo in and out of both my holes until I had completed 49 nipple pulls to each nipple. I kept her panties on my face as I sat on her bed with my legs spread. I propped my ass up in the air and began fucking my horny, exhausted cunt. 8 edges were really really tough. I reached the first edge rather quickly but the next 7 were hard. Each time, I came extremely close to cumming. My pussy was exhausted not only from the edges but how many orgasms I have had already. I didn’t think I would have made it but I set my mind to it and got through it. With the first 8 edges done, I removed the panties from my face. My first edge on the furniture came at a stool that she would sit on in front of her vanity. After that, I headed downstairs to find 6 more spots she had recently sat on. Most of them were the same as my brother’s as I edged on the toilet, couch, her kitchen chair, the bar stool, office chair, and for my last spot, I chose a bean bag in the basement that she would usually sit on when we’d watch movies. After the edges, I was exhausted and I really do mean it. I was completely drained. For the first time, I really didn’t want to orgasm anymore. My pussy was no longer begging for an orgasm, rather it was begging for rest. I had spent the last hour completing 31 edges and 8 orgasms and I still had to orgasm 8 more times. I hurried to her room as I knew time was getting quite short. I went in her room and lay on her bed. Again I received that naughty, “wrong” feeling of masturbating on my own sister’s bed. I began rocking back and forth on the dildo, closing my eyes and letting the pleasure engulf me as it went. By the time I was done, it had been nearly 15 minutes. I had left a small stain of my sex on her bright blue sheets in which I covered up with a blanket before hurrying out of her room. I was lucky as about 5 minutes later, my brother and father had came home.

Thank you for the dare, it was really a challenge more than anything. I had orgasmed 16 times and edged a total of a ridiculous 31 times. My pussy is still exhausted and it has been hours since I finished. I definitely don’t think I will be orgasming tonight! Despite the challenge, I really enjoyed the whole task. I loved the naughty feeling of running around the house naked, masturbating on our furniture that I covered in my sex every time. Just thinking about my family sitting on the furniture arouses me. It was certainly a lot of edges and I had a real rough time getting through them
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 735 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Princess, This challenge was a very nice one. The key factor, was to push you by making you complete so many edges. Then, to push you into having so many orgasms during the task. I felt it would demand alot from you in maintaining that control while edging. In which, you did such an excellent job. I am very proud of you. Your Daddy