Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

iamnewatthis Humiliating Inspection Report - 2/10

Posted 10-14-2023 at 02:09 AM by Azyliux
Updated 10-14-2023 at 02:50 AM by Azyliux

On 12 October 2023 I conducted an inspection and rating of iamnewatthis based on provided pictures. This is the rating report of that inspection that can only be described in deliberately humiliating terms.

I received 4 images that were more than sufficient to perform a rating of this disgusting pig. I think my eyes would have bled if I had viewed any more.

Attitude: 5/10
There was minimal communication about the rating, pictures were provided...
Baby Member
Old

My small penis humiliation blog

Posted 06-03-2022 at 02:18 PM by Matt: (Matt's blog)

A dare I was given was to ask for comments about my small penis and then post them all here

These are the comments I received,

Your penis is so small that girls prefer when you use your finger.

Your penis is so small it should be named Mr. Tiny and should be friends with Mr. Micro.

Your penis is so small it barely even makes a bulge in girl's underwear.

Your penis is so small you need tweezers to hold it when you stand up...
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 32 votes, 4.38 average.

week 17 just one evening reported Community service task

Posted 01-24-2019 at 03:25 AM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 01-24-2019 at 03:58 AM by jane@

SUNDAY 20TH

When in London the previous week See Week 15 a week of Jane Bond https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89006
I played various spy games with Master -
Unfortunately afterwards it came to light I vandalised with chalk marks a public monument and a phone box see attached pictures.
Excerpts from Emails
Email from TTJ Tiny Teats Jane@ to Master -
> I plead guilty of defacing and vandalism of a public phone box in London I also wish you
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	TTJ by river butt plug.jpg
Views:	1086
Size:	68.1 KB
ID:	797   Click image for larger version

Name:	Inkedbench TTJ was suposed to have O on_LI.jpg
Views:	1078
Size:	67.0 KB
ID:	798   Click image for larger version

Name:	bench  did have O on.jpg
Views:	1084
Size:	108.9 KB
ID:	799   Click image for larger version

Name:	cleaned off.jpg
Views:	1069
Size:	68.9 KB
ID:	800   Click image for larger version

Name:	TTJ pee.jpg
Views:	1072
Size:	111.0 KB
ID:	801  

Name:	part cleaned phone box.jpg
Views:	1066
Size:	69.1 KB
ID:	802  
Posted in The Contract
Old
Rating: 32 votes, 4.63 average.

The Contract Week 9

Posted 12-01-2018 at 10:51 AM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 01-04-2019 at 12:57 PM by jane@

Monday
D and I had arranged to go for a drink after work to chat about the events of the weekend and last week
D came through to my office after 5 and seemed in excellent spirits.
She said ‘now TT you have been very good but I know you like to be bad so let’s pretend it’s like old times and your just bad - so bad - so strip now’. I hesitated D –it was still early - ‘now TT do it – it’s all good I am happy and you need a ‘treat’.

I did as I was told- when nude...
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	jane on her desk at work_LI.jpg
Views:	1196
Size:	30.3 KB
ID:	732  
Posted in The Contract
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 4.33 average.

What's in a name?

Posted 02-07-2018 at 10:46 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

I'd never even thought of the so-called "sissy name" (I don't really like being called a sissy but that's for another blog) before I joined GetDare, and my initial reaction was to dismiss it as a bit of silliness. They barely seemed to get used and just seemed like a cute idea that I couldn't see having any real effect on the sub. Even though I was pretty sure my Mistress would want to label me with something I was pretty sure it'd have no effect on me. How wrong was I?

My...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Sub Diving
Old

The Joy of Getting Caught

Posted 12-21-2017 at 06:55 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

As part of a new, and temporary rule, I've effectively got to blog about something I'm uncomfortable talking about for the next 4 days...today it's the rather cliched getting caught experience

No matter how careful you are it's almost impossible to totally guarantee not being walked in on while in the middle of a play session; that heart racing moment of getting caught and the shock in the innocent bystanders face as they see you at your most vulnerable. Is that a look of disgust? Shame...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old

Story: For a good cause Part 3

Posted 08-22-2016 at 03:52 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-22-2016 at 02:52 PM by CSasha

Part 2

Then a man used the relaxed atmosphere to ask about the gag. Just as if they had waited for that question, the twins offered another opportunity to donate for the good cause which was taken without hesitation. For two thousand bucks they removed the inner part of the gag, so my mouth stood plain open. Now any man who liked fucked my mouth and throat for two hundred bucks, relief of any fluids in my tummy, mouth or onto my face included. Not enough that my jaws hurt and I had drooled...
Oracle
Posted in Stories