Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Use Your Holes, Sir - Stretching session

Posted 10-21-2020 at 02:16 PM by AnalAddict (AnalAddict's Annals)
Updated 11-22-2020 at 05:42 AM by AnalAddict

My former dom (referred to below as Sir) had told me he intended to stretch my pussy as well as my asshole (which got put through a hard session earlier as you can read here). The knowledge of what was about to come had this denied little slut squirming for days now.

Part 1 - Worked up

I usually try to work my way through the session as it happened, so you get to live vicariously through me ;-) but this time I'd be remiss not to mention that I'm currently sitting in front...
getDare Addict
Posted in Session reports
Old

Pain & Humility - an afternoon session with Sir

Posted 10-19-2020 at 05:44 AM by AnalAddict (AnalAddict's Annals)
Updated 11-22-2020 at 05:43 AM by AnalAddict

After an exhausting weekend filled to the brim with work, chores and a minimum of sleep, I missed Sir (my former dom) like crazy. So when it turned out He had time for a session this afternoon, my entire body squirmed with need. I counted down the minutes to my lunch break and was stripped and on all fours within seconds after I got off the clock.

(NB. After rightfully being punished by Sir for calling His holes mine, I want to point out again that I'm fully aware these holes belong to Sir...
getDare Addict
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

When you yearn to be punished...

Posted 10-15-2020 at 12:48 AM by AnalAddict (AnalAddict's Annals)
Updated 11-22-2020 at 05:43 AM by AnalAddict

Yesterday's session was intense. So intense in fact that I couldn't write the report after because I was too exhausted to form another sentence. That's telling for someone who loves to write...

This past week, I've been yearning to be punished. Maybe it has to do with the stress I'm under at work and in my personal life. When Sir (my former dom) asked me to describe a fantasy to Him while I was grinding my XL butt plug with pegs on my nipples, clit and tongue, the one I came up with was...
getDare Addict
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

The Ass and Nothing But(t) the Ass

Posted 10-09-2020 at 12:41 PM by AnalAddict (AnalAddict's Annals)
Updated 11-22-2020 at 05:44 AM by AnalAddict

As I've been plugged for more than two days now, I thought I'd write about my plugs, my current routine and how I've been experiencing it so far. Thanks @Blue Fox for giving me the inspiration for this blog post.

As I mentioned in my first blog post here, my former dom required me to be plugged at all times so my ass is open and accessible. Being an anal addict, I've found this rule exciting and thoroughly frustrating. Let me explain.

For those of you who haven't experimented...
getDare Addict
Posted in Musings
Old

Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir. -- First sessions with my Dom

Posted 10-08-2020 at 01:40 PM by AnalAddict (AnalAddict's Annals)
Updated 11-22-2020 at 05:45 AM by AnalAddict

When I joined getDare less than a week ago, I didn't dare dream about finding my first online (now former) Dom that very same day. And yet, that's exactly what happened. When Sir asked me to start a blog to report on my tasks, rules, and feelings, I was happy to obey.

So far, we've played every night, with tasks throughout the days, and Sir's orders have already pushed me far beyond what I thought I was capable of.

When He asked me yesterday what I took away from our session,...
getDare Addict
Old

Pathetic Whore

Posted 07-22-2020 at 03:23 PM by kitkatxxx (Adventures of a Secret Slut)

I’m a pathetic whore.

I have had a wonderful year learning & growing from my Daddy.

Today he is showing me what it truly means to be his. What it truly means to be horny.

Lately I’ve been turned on by some new things & Daddy is indulging.
However I need to accomplish some thing’s I’ve been procrastinating & Daddy is gonna make me earn it.

Today I’m not allowed to touch my pussy.
I have some hands free nipple sucker/vibrators...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

Golden Hour

Posted 10-20-2019 at 08:28 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

Golden Hour

Due to the enthusiasm of GetDare I’m working my way through my kink bucket list (or less dramatically things I fancied doing in the next year but perhaps didn’t expect to follow through on ). All the while well I play with some things outside my comfort zone my dicklet remains strictly off-limits making it all the more tormenting.

First up was some pee drinking. Yum. I’d woken up particularly horny and wanted to (try to) use some of that energy up on public...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Sub Diving