Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Loophole Jumping Butterbrat

Posted 07-24-2018 at 09:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I am a self proclaimed brat! I don't really think that it is a secret. I am proud to be a brat! I tend to get a lot of questions from people about my brattiness. People want to know why I brat or what it is that I do to be bratty. Well this blog is going to help explain! I have asked Icemaiden, the brattiest person I know, to help me as well! Her writing will be in pink and mine is in blue.

THE STIGMA

I think some people see the title “Brat” and they automatically think
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Kink/BDSM Pet Peeves

Posted 07-24-2018 at 11:45 AM by lola.fox
Updated 07-24-2018 at 12:05 PM by lola.fox

This blog was inspired by a writing prompt and is not targeting a specific person or singular experience. If you’d like to receive the site where I receive my prompts from, please let me know and I’ll pass it along!

Kink/BDSM Pet Peeves

- Being referred to as Miss, Mistress, Pet, Little Girl, Girl or the like by anyone who has not been granted permission to call me a specific title. Whether it’s to show authority of your Dominant status or show respect as a submissive -...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Rants
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Why I want my sub to safeword

Posted 07-24-2018 at 09:26 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I am a big advocate of safewords. I have written previous blogs about them here:

Rainbow of Communication
Safewords in Online Relationships

To summarize, I believe that a safeword should be used in ALL D/s dynamics. I know that some people choose to play without them, but I think they are essential and I do not play with others without having a safeword, and actually I typically have multiple safewords.

That being said, one of the first things that
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Flaming.

Posted 07-24-2018 at 05:21 AM by AbusiveMaster

Flame wars - one of the internet's most common, wonderful and amusing activities. Oh the subjects I have seen bombarded on the comments section - and so often they have nothing at all to do with the original topic.

We all hold our beliefs and opinions on so many things. "They" say that we are all entitled to an opinion, but I disagree with that. We are all entitled to an informed opinion, when we are in possession of the facts and have an understanding of the subject matter.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized