Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Story: Speechless

Posted 08-18-2016 at 09:09 AM by CSasha
Updated 09-22-2016 at 10:34 AM by CSasha

Due to a change in our education system this was going to be the last summer vacation camp. It was organized by the school and pretty popular. As with many other things I was the exception again. I didn't go there the past years, I didn't want to now. But this time my family overruled me. Usually they didn't bother about me at all.

It turned out to be not that much of an adventure, still uncomfortably new for me, but I quickly got used to it. Also I was in the company of many fellow students of my class level and lower. I still kept myself in a distance to the others.

This was also true for going to bath and swim in the nearby lake. I was wandering around in the water up to my ribs. Though not overweight I was quite nonathletic, and any water sipping into my nose brought me into breathing trouble. Since that happened often enough with any bigger wave, I was a bad swimmer, didn't like to dive and feared others dipping me under water or otherwise exploiting this weakness.

When I went into the water for the second day, I wondered off again. This time a girl followed me in some distance. She was one class level under mine, but I didn't know her name. I also didn't remember anytime I saw her smile or speak. Whenever I had seen her in company of friends she never pointed at boys, whispered some secrets with them or showed any other all so common behavior.

When I was so far from the others that I could barely hear them scream, my follower closed the distance. She started to swim and dive. All I could see left was a wood of reed and the calm lake surface. Then the girl emerged right behind me. Somehow I wasn't surprised by that. Instead I felt a hand on my left buttock.

First I stood still, a bit in shock. The physical sensation was good. I nearly couldn't believe any girl was suddenly interested in me, no matter in what way. I had always hated the thought of having to court anyone for attention, as it was expected by boys. What had I done to draw her attention? But she had also just stepped over a boundary I wasn't familiar with. I didn't know anything about it, not even about her. Usually love started with some silly talk, didn't it? Though I had noticed the urge of my body very well. And suppressed it. But this plain physical contact was not the good way, at least not by what others had taught me, and what I had picked up gladly. This wasn't reasonable, was it?

Then I turned my head around. She gazed me into the eyes without any smile. I had the vague impression she did enjoy this. She took a deep breath and dived again. A good distance away she emerged again, this time winking with my swimming trunks in her hand. It was all going so quick. Thoughts rushed into my head, imaginations of the embarrassment having to return completely naked. I would be the fool for the whole summer camp.

So I stepped after her, but she ran away, teasing me with my swimming trunks in the air. Though I was one class level higher, she easily controlled the race. When she ended up running onto the reed covered beach I followed her without a thought. Out of breath I finally stood before her. She had stopped, standing straight, facing me. One of her hands still held her trophy, the other pointed a finger right to my feet. She had chosen a little free spot right within the reed.

She still didn't speak any word, smiled nor showed any other mimic. Her gesture was commanding, and her look didn't accept any refusal. I judged the situation. If I would try to just grab my swimming trunks, she was high likely going to outrun me again. And what then. Would she give me a second chance, or plain escape to the public, so I was doomed? Damn. What should I do?

Her gesture made it very clear what she wanted. I sank down on my knees. Beating by a girl one class level lower. Some long seconds nothing happened, except for the soft summer wind gliding through the reed around us.

Then she slowly walked beside me. She pushed my shoulders down, so I got on all fours. Then she moved behind me, and pushed my legs apart with her feet one after another. I gazed at the sand in front of me, not sure what to think of it. My chest rushed with mixed feelings of shame and comfort. Hopefully nobody saw or found us here, me naked right in front of her eyes. The odds were good, but there still was that risk. Then I got an erection. There were currently no girls or women in my sight, especially no details to turn me on, I didn't touch myself nor did it somebody else. Did I like this then?, I asked myself.

Not a word. I could only hear her breath now. Then each of her hands grabbed one of my buttocks. I felt her kneeling between my legs. holding me tight. She was softly grabbing my butt. When she started the first hard slaps on it, I moaned unintentionally.

A dozen of slap until she had enough of that. She stood up and moved around to my head. I didn't see her yet, since I didn't dare to look what she was coming for. But she still held my head down with one hand, close above the sand. I felt her somehow being right above my head, and then warm liquid ran down my neck. A larger body part of her pressed my head down. I felt her lean over my back, resting her head on my lower back.

I didn't want to make a bad move to risk any discovery now, not even thinking about the swimming trunk I still needed from her. Then I felt it wrap my stiff cock. She grabbed my boner with her trophy in between. Slowly she started to move, increased the speed, explored different grips and areas, while I started to explicitly moan. When her action became too rough, I grunted, and quickly she reversed the change she had made. Finally she had used my feedback to drive me into cumming.

The girl gave me a few seconds for my newly discovered joy, before she pushed herself up against me, sliding her hand along me back. She grabbed my head by the hair and pulled it up, so I faced her standing in front of me again. My legs and arms still held myself above the ground. Now they shivered. She pushed my swimming trunks into my mouth, right away with the wet part on my tongue. She looked into my eyes. This was the moment I saw her smile for the very first time.

Without a word, she left the reed.

More stories
Help me with your feedback. Please rate and comment!
Posted in Stories
Views 2411 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments