Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > vladimir_bz_lion

Rate this Entry

unlimited power

Posted 01-05-2014 at 11:32 AM by vladimir_bz_lion

Here’s a question: What do you do with unlimited power over another human being?

Since my entire fetish is mind control - that is, the power to gain unlimited power over another human being by controlling their mind - it’s a question I have to ask myself often. Knowing what you are in the dark is the only way to keep yourself from becoming a hideously evil human being.

I’ve come to the conclusion that I’m not quite in line with a lot of people who like the fetish.

To strip someone mindless and have sex with them is wonderful, yes. There’s no question I would do that. But I think my difference is this: if that’s where your power begins and ends, do you really have any power at all?

Mind control is a power fetish. That’s what it’s all about. Having absolute power or no power at all, depending on the side you’re on.

So let’s assume I’m not roleplaying. I actually have a girl I love and has let me claim absolute power over her. Complete, total, true. She has no will. She has no choice.

What do I do with her?

That there will be sex is not in question. That it will be in every position in practically every location is not in question. That she’d wear sexy clothing is not in question. Blowjobs, anal sex, buttjobs, endless teasing, pregnancy - not in question. There would be sex. It would be torturous in pleasure. I would occasionally turn her mind off and have her be completely mindless and lost in pleasure. But just as often, I would want to see her whimper, moan, and be lost in need and desire. I would want her to KNOW she is powerless, and enjoy that.

But sex is not the end of power.

True, everything about this is sexual on some level. But I don’t want to just have a mindless fuckdoll. My own nature wouldn’t allow it. I’d get bored. I’d get interested in trying other things.

My nature is such that I’m a perfectionist if I care about something. If I had absolute power over a girl I cared about I would inevitably take a break from fucking her senseless and try to perfect her.

I love intelligence. I love passion. I love the process of perfecting another human being. And I would.

I would take the greatest pleasure in leading her in exercise daily, in working her body to perfection. In setting routines and styles, particularly if she didn’t like it or was embarrassed by it. Having her work her inner thigh muscles on a machine, completely nude and aware of her indecency as I watch with rapt attention the entire time? Of course. If it bothered her I’d have her do it again and again and again. The entire time, I’d make her body perfect bit by bit.

I love studying. I love learning. I love women with intelligence. I love stripping that intelligence away if it’s a source of power for her, but I love it when a girl is intelligent as a source of power for me. What better than to make her study, day in and day out, day after day and night after night? Nothing but thinking, nothing but endless effort and the growth of the mind? Not because she chooses to, but because I want to make her learn. I want to force her to be smarter than she ever thought she could be. I want to optimize her mind, force her to know things and learn things and mentally grow, especially things that are good for her she never wanted to learn. Each and every thing she learned would stem from her passions, but she’d be forced to pursue them far more strongly than she would on her own through my will.

When she feels that knowledge gives her power, I want to strip it all away and take her right back to mindlessness.

I want her morality to be shattered; her spirit to be broken and rebuilt in a new and stronger way. Every limit pushed, every desire fulfilled and taken farther than she can take. I want to turn her into a cum machine, begging for orgasm, then deny her. I want to turn her ice-cold and throw her in passion’s furnace. No limits; every single bit of resistance found, met, pushed past the breaking point and ruthlessly torn apart, with every bit of it remade in the image of my desire. Then I want to give back her old morals and do it again.

So yes, I’d wake her up in the morning by fucking her senseless. Yes, I’d make her wear an indecently short skirt and bang her during all hours of the day whenever I felt like it in every possible way. Yes, I’d want to give her an incredible amount of pleasure.

But I’d also exercise with her, make her physically perfect. I’d study with her and make her think and study so hard her brain is ready to shatter. I’d talk with her about every perversion, every limit she has, then push them beyond the limit. I’d perfect her spirit just as much as her mind and body.

In the end, I would take it all away, leaving her empty and mindless and helpless, a slave to pleasure alone. In the end above all else she would be mine. No one else could ever have her, and every aspect of her being - mind, body and soul - would be marked with my will. Mine. Absolutely. Forever.

She wouldn’t enjoy all of it. She’d be bored, tired, and want to stop sometimes; perhaps often. I’d keep pushing her anyway. If you’re just giving people what they already want and never pushing or challenging them you may as well just have normal sex in a normal mundane relationship.

There’s no such thing as the perfect woman. You cannot find or make her. It is the pursuit of perfection from the imperfect that gives life its savor.

So no. I wouldn’t just take some college student and force her to drop out of college to become some mundane live-in sex slave. I’d do much, much more than that. Endless, torturous pleasure, and the pain of unending self improvement that will not - cannot ever stop.

I’d make her perfect. I’d make her perfectly mine.

I have looked inside myself and know that this is my true desire. Does this make me evil? I don’t know. Who, in the end, can really say?
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2446 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments