Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Another Video

Posted 01-14-2010 at 07:12 AM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

In case I would get a temp ban again for linking my youtube thing in here, I asked depp first if I can link it, and he OKed it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/getdareprayer
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Academic Probation

Posted 01-13-2010 at 09:29 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

I got on academic probation at my college because I got an F in one of my classes. So, if I fail a class next semester, BANG! I get "thrown" out of the college.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Exam hell

Posted 01-13-2010 at 07:17 PM by RHS 5

So this week I have exams all week long. I love it cause I get out early every day but I hate them because I hate the test part. So this year, since I am a sophmore I take exams in: spanish 2, gym, English, biology, info tech, algebra 2, and u.s history. So far I have taken my gym, history, and Spanish exam. Tomorrow I take the info tech and biology exam. Then on Friday I take the English and algebra exam. Like it says in the title, it's a week of exam hell. Although, tomorrow I do get my braces off...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

maybe a job!

Posted 01-13-2010 at 02:59 PM by MetalGreek (MG BLog)

Haha ok so today i was buying some chai tea from starbucks when i was trying to find a place to work to earn more money since "someone" will not do that for me anymore. And it hit me! I could try working at strbucks! the metro busses lead right to the area, it's close to home. I love coffee and you only need to be sixteen to work there! And my birthday is next month so thats perfect! the only real problem is my Dad, he doesn't want me getting a job and all...maybe i could trick him into thinking...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Google & China / Depp Muses About Work

Posted 01-13-2010 at 03:25 AM by depp (Depp's Blog of Doom)
Tags china, google, jobs, work

Posting about two things today. I'm really impressed with Google's recent statement that they are seriously thinking of pulling out of China. Hopefully, over time government censorship will leave that country. I really hope this starts a trend with companies like Microsoft, Yahoo!, and Disney jumping on board. Unfortunately I'm too pessimistic to really believe it.

On a more personal note I'm preparing to look for a new job. I've spent the last week working on my portfolio and hope to...
SysOp
Old

I Knew it!

Posted 01-12-2010 at 07:25 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

One of the models I look at, finally is now moving the storm for Sunday more north and up the coast, instead of south and out to sea. It has been very consistent with taking the storm south and out to sea, but now, it is starting the northward push. I knew that would happen some day. But the question becomes now, will it continue doing that? We shall see.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

It's my AVATAR get it?

Posted 01-12-2010 at 06:04 PM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)
Tags avatar, movies

Ha ha- Officelover and your stupid puns. So, sorry guys. I feel like I haven't been that active anymore. I've been incredibly busy recently, and I haven't had much time for getDare. So, one thing I did is see the Avatar movie. In 3D.

Go see it.

I seriously walked in thinking, "Oh, God, this is going to be the stupidest movie..." I walked thinking, "Oh. My. God. That was freaking awesome. I am SO going to see that again."

Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized