Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

When an Elf kissed a Dwarf

Posted 04-17-2018 at 11:08 AM by CSasha

Inspired by sockless74's blog post, I'd like to share an episode on my life. Maybe it brings some insight to a gender topic he brought up.

Around a decade ago, when I was still pretty young, I started to play the MMORPG Cosrin. It was completely text-based, but I loved it. When starting it, I decided for a female Elf monk. I gave my virtual character a decent description, went on adventure, leveled up, and roleplayed.

After having met and played with plenty of cool people, one day, I met a dwarf. We builded up a relationship over weeks of play and our characters engaged, or our players via the game. We never mailed, messaged or called each other outside of the game. I never asked about his real-life character or gender, and he never asked about mine. Period.

It was fun. If you ask me now why, I guess I had fun playing a female character, and it never became an issue. As far as I remember. I don't think I fooled him, cheated, or pranked him. I like how we treated each other.
Views 2286 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I knew this had to be about an RPG. :-)
    Never played that MMORPG. I used to always play dwarves, though. lol

Glad you have such a good memory.
  2. Old Comment
    Well, almost forgot my character name: Shi.