Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Toys and slut accessories

Posted 02-16-2018 at 07:48 AM by Chaos1015 (Pm dares)
Updated 07-02-2018 at 08:27 PM by Chaos1015

Large butt plug with tail attached, choke chain collar, leash, Med plug with cock ring connected, anal beads, 3 dildos, cock cages, nipple clamps, candle, remote vibrating eggs, ball gag dildo, full gimp mask with attachable ball gag, restraints, rope, various vibrating cock rings, whips, paddles, electro-shock cock and ball harness, nipple suctions, cuffs, adjustable leg spreader bar, pocket pussy, over-the-door sex swing, duct tape, used panties, dresses, fishnet stockings, jock strap with hole for...
Old

My Toys

Posted 01-14-2018 at 05:06 AM by Pet Ra
Updated 01-02-2023 at 04:56 PM by Pet Ra

Some dildos (regular and suction cup)
several plugs
eight egg vibrators
nipple chain
pussy + clit pump
paddle
crop
ball gag
enema kit
ropes
dog collar + leash
chastity belt
anal beads with four 4cm-beads
butt-plug-tail (fox, because dog-tail-plugs look like shit)
anal cone (for daily mdeitation)
Hitachi Magic Wand
Animal Dildo "Dalmatian"
getDare Devil
Posted in Signature
Old

Sickness and Anal

Posted 07-31-2017 at 08:18 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

For the past two weeks I have had a bad cold which has turned into a bad cough and asthma. For this reason I haven't really felt like doing any anal with my new toys. I did, however, get to try them out one day when I was actually not feeling too bad.

I got a bright purple 6 inch dildo that is thicker than my current anal dildo, but thinner than my oral dildo. The one I use for oral is just a bit too big. I can get it in my ass but it takes a lot of easing it in. The new dildo is much...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Male chastity - Devices and belts

Posted 07-26-2017 at 01:29 PM by CSasha (I love words)

Since I have seen and experienced a couple of male chastity devices, I like to share my current view on them. They all share the basic principle to cover the growth of the penis with an open, bend or short, closed tube which is attached to a kind of ring between the balls and the body. The problem with these is, that either due to the weight of such metal devices or due to an erection even with plastic devices the penis in the tube pulls forward the ring on the other side of the balls. The balls in the...
Oracle
Posted in Toys
Old

My toy list

Posted 07-19-2017 at 03:10 PM by nareth
Updated 04-28-2018 at 09:27 AM by nareth
Tags toys

My current collection of toys, which you can help to grow. Feel free if you wan't to suggest something that is missing and I may want to buy.

Chastity devices
- bon14m small
- birdlocked neo (never worked for me)
- Cage XS Steel V2

Butt plugs
- metal 2/3/4.5 cm diameter each with a with crystal
- green glass 3 cm and 2.5 cm long
- clear class 4 cm and a large one with 2 4.5 cm bulks
- silicone 2/3/4 cm
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Sex Toy/Sexytime Purchasing

Posted 07-12-2017 at 04:35 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Most of the time when I buy sex toys, it is online. (I actually cannot think of any sex toys I have bought at a bricks and mortar store). When buying sex toys I have only ever had them sent to a Parcel Locker. I have bought from four different companies and thankfully everything has been delivered successfully.

The only thing I have bought from a sex shop was an adult DVD. This was essentially because I dared myself to go in and buy something one day. It was nerve-wracking but also not...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Sex Toy Sadness

Posted 05-16-2017 at 07:52 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Some time in March I was introduced to the world of Bad Dragon. First of all, I was amazed at how big they can make everything. Then I started thinking about what I would like to buy.

Unfortunately the prices, when amplified by currency exchange to AUD, were too high for me. I then did some digging to find other companies that do this sort of thing. One of the first ones I found was Frisky Beast. They are a bit cheaper, and use USPS to ship which means it can get sent to my parcel locker,...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized