Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Finsub

Posted 07-26-2018 at 03:51 PM by IceMaiden
Updated 07-26-2018 at 04:47 PM by IceMaiden

In AM's recent blog about financial control he mentioned if anything he was in a finsub relationship because I "demand" presents.

He failed to mention that it took him almost three years to get me to accept anything from him without grumbling and that when he first started sending me gifts I tried to refuse them and often he would have to literally order me to accept it from him.

But now he seems to think he is a finsub relationship! Whatever can I do about this? Well....demand more presents of course. If he says we have a finsub relationship, I will have to take advantage of this.

So here are my list of demands:

A pony.
A unicorn.
Actually, at least three unicorns. And one should be glittery.

All the unicorn merchandise ever made. ESPECIALLY unicorn stuffies.
Dragon stuffies.
A donkey.
A dragon.

A HUGE ball pit.
A bouncy castle.
A puppy.
No...ALL the puppies!

A mansion with 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000 acres of land for all the puppies and unicorns and my dragon.
A sybian.
A spanking machine.
A doxy wand.
A new hatachi wand.
We may as well just say every single toy ever invented.
Glitter. LOTS OF GLITTER.
All the colours and colouring books in the world.

This list is not exhaustive and I will have plenty more demands soon. AM: You better get me all these things or I refuse to submit to you anymore. You have been warned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1697 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Wanted: Home for new submissive. Sweet natured and obedient, thinks she is funny. Applications to AM: Po box 3.5. UK. Genuine reason for sale.
  2. Old Comment
    Icey, you forgot to mention that you wanted your own staff of cooks and gardeners and maids... LOL
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AbusiveMaster View Comment
    Wanted: Home for new submissive. Sweet natured and obedient, thinks she is funny. Applications to AM: Po box 3.5. UK. Genuine reason for sale.
    Sold! I'll take her!
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AbusiveMaster View Comment
    I AM funny!!!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Blue Fox View Comment
    Icey, you forgot to mention that you wanted your own staff of cooks and gardeners and maids... LOL
    Haha! Well AM is my cook and he can do garden work...the maid, hmm. I will have to find a way of getting him in apron so I can ogle his butt all day long!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    Sold! I'll take her!
    Yay!!!